Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Escape Mission: Arena Of Death

HalotroopermanX7

Transmission 1: Beginning:

Darvo: Tenno... tenno? Oh, you're alive? *phew!*, I thought you were dead there for a second, we've not much time, the Grineer will detect me soon, good thing I picked up your distress signal eh? otherwise you would've been dead mea-- *kssh* (radio static)

Transmission 2: Councilor Vay Hek:

1)*cackling* You cannot escape tenno!

2) What is this? the Corpus "heir" to the throne is helping the tenno? how... courageous... *cackles* 

3) Grineer! seize the betrayer!

Transmission 3: Darvo:

1) Lets get moving, I've pinpointed the area where the Hek has put your weapons, proceed with caution.

2) Hurry! I've pinpointed your where Hek has placed your weapons, its heavily guarded.

Transmission 4: Councilor Vay Hek:

1) Grineer! cut off all exits and lead them to the arena, unfortunately we won't be able to have fun with this one... 

2) Failure to capture the tenno will result in your failure to breath!

Transmission 5: Darvo: (around the time you get your weapons)

1) Great, now, move on.

Transmission 5 1/2: Darvo:

2) You've got to be kidding me! tenno, you've got no choice but to go into the arena, there I will pick you up.

*in between transmission 5 1/2 and 6, Councilor Vay Hek will randomly come in, using:

1) Grineer, cut them off!

2) Grineer! kill! kill! kill! kill the tenno!

3) If you can't capture the tenno, I will!

Transmission 7: Darvo: (when approaching arena) 

1) Approaching arena, move hastily tenno.

2) There it is! 

3) You're almost there!

Transmission 8: Councilor Vay Hek: (when approaching arena)

1) We have the betrayer now!

2) We have the tenno... in our sights

3) Yes! kill the tenno now!

Transmission 8 1/2: Darvo: (enters arena)

1) Dammit! tenno, you're gonna have to hold your ground so that I can find come and pick you up safely

2) Argh! tenno, clear the area of the surrounding Grineer, I'm going to need some space to land.

Transmission 8 3/4: *before Darvo does a transmission, Hek will do a random transmission like: Seize them! Stop them! Kill them! Don't let them escape!

Transmission 9: Darvo: (end of mission)

1) Alright tenno, extraction is ready, hop aboard to my vessel.

2) You did it tenno! hop on!

Mission itself:

The tenno will be in the Grineer desert tileset, the arena will be like a smaller scale of the room is smaller than that of the arena in Attack of The Clones, like maybe 1/4 of it?

Anyways, tenno will awaken shackled in primitive Grineer cuffs, capable of dealing intense shocks if active, but never fear! Darvo is here! (he will disable the cuffs, located on the neck, ankles, and wrists)

Whenever you start moving, the tile set will be like a normal Grineer desert tileset, until you reach the room holding your weapons.

Just like a raid mission, you walk up to whatever that capsule thing is called, interact with it so it pops up from the ground, and take your weapons, they will be scattered in four rooms, holding your: Primary, Secondary, Melee, and Powers.

After getting everything, you will then approach the arena, it'll be like a defense mission, but you're the target that everybody wants to tear to shreds.

After you finish the mission, Darvo will give you a letter for the shackles, although they may be deactivated, they are a burden, decreasing damage to Grineer units by 25%.

Its frustrating to me that I could've added more, but I can't, I want to add more things to it but I probably won't... so... yeah... some parts are messed up and are really weird (like transmission #___ and 1/2, or 3/4, and some parts aren't well detailed... *sigh* I guess thats all, enjoy tenno! it took me a while to type this all...