The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Is I! The Unique Wearer Of Unique Pants!

Mrevasivepants

Greetings everyone, in 3 days it'll make a year i joined warframe and became a tenno myself and yet i've never ever done an introduction (too bad, so sad) so here it is!

I am Mr. Evasive pants! what's so special about my pants? they can dodge bullets, rockets, death, poop, herpes and love...(sniff sniff).

It has been my IGN ever since i first played S4 league (wonderful game, shame there were too many hackers) so it has been like... what? 6 years now? or 5? lost count, anyways i became a tenno on the 7th of april thanks to a good friend of mine who suggested me the game and i fell madly inlove with it.

Unfortunetly i had to quit for a time because of the limit of fun i could have at the time (warframe/weapon slot limit), but ever since christmas i was back!

Just recently turned 18 years old(hurray! finally i can go to jail!), i'm a gamer of all kinds with Warframe being one of my favourite games top shelf (500 hours so far)

my favorite warframe is by far ashe since i'm a blade lover myself, with my favorite weapon being the fang prime(and soon to be that kickass blade that was on the "Sword Alone" trailer).

I am fun to play with, at least that's what my clan says, althought i do suffer from rage issues due to a horrible childhood, but that doesn't happen too often, in fact, it rarely happens and when it does i just ragequit(like the noob i am) so i don't have to piss people off and go to sleep.

Anyways ain't gonna type no more cause it's 4 am and i am playing F.E.A.R and i'm almost done with it, see you guys ingame! 

Can you lend me your pants? I want them to dodge all that too, minus the love... Is that why you are happy you can go to jail now?

Apologies, but my pants are magnetically attached to me, it's the only thing i can't evade. And good sir are you trying to say that i'm a pedo? xD

Apologies, but my pants are magnetically attached to me, it's the only thing i can't evade. And good sir are you trying to say that i'm a pedo? xD

It is a shame.

Why a pedo? If you go to jail, the others would be the pedo, but luckily you got pants that dodge love...