Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Creepypasta] A Price In Gold

I have been Reading some cool creepypasta about Warframe and most of it is about Stalker, not bad but im looking for something more, so i desided to writte one of my own! always wanted to writte one but never had the inspiration, a theme to work around, this changes now.

Here is my first creepypasta ever so constructive feedback would be nice, also i dont know if this fits in "Concepts" but the "Fan Zone" feels far too crowded whit stuff that i though it would be better here. We do need something like a "Fan Stories" where people writte stories about the lore or like this creepypasta. Anyways enjoy!

This is a little story about a young Tenno whose greed and impatience gave him more that he could handle.

Prime gear, we all love it from Prime Rifles, Prime Scythes, Prime Pistols and lastly Primed Warframes.

A young Tenno, just whit his starting set, who wanted to get the sweet new prime gear. Of course not all of us are patient to grind it so he headed to the marked, “How much?!” he claimed, for he thought it was too much Plat for such pack.  

Lurking on the trade chat he found this guy, whit an offer too gentle. “10 plat for the whole Prime Bundle, for real” it claimed.

Too good to be true for sure but the Young Tenno would not miss the chance, the guy wasn’t not much of a speaker and didn’t said why he was selling the pack at such low price. Not that our Young Tenno cared as long as he got the Primes.

Of course his friends where jealous of him for getting it first. The Young Tenno carried his Rhino Prime, Boltor and let’s not forget the new Akyros whit great pride. Punching and shooting foes without any kind of fuss.

It was good to be a Prime, that’s for sure, but something strange followed. Every time he awaken from his pod he screamed, claiming voices spoke to him.“Buyer’s remorse perhaps” sarcastically said one of his friends. It couldn’t be for such a good time he had.

Day after day the voices where more common, especially inside the void, there they sure were noisy.

The young Tenno was getting tired of the new Frame but somehow he still felt attached to it, a sense of power he never had or never will get without it.

One night, under the looming watch of the stars, the Young Tenno awoken, screaming as always, but this time was different. He was laying in the middle of the Dojo, covered in blood, His Boltor Prime empty and His Akyros Prime shattered, only one remaining.

A fellow member entered the Dojo, whit a few customers looking for a trade, but none was prepared for the horrors inside.

The entire clan, slaughtered in myriad of ways, Tenno limbs and blood laying everywhere, the structure shattered, filled whit bolts and cracks, and in the middle of it all a broken Akyros prime and Boltor magazines. “What happened in here?!” They wondered in shock.

There was only one thing missing, that young Tenno who brought the Prime Pack, he was never seen after the bloodbath. Was he a victim of whoever did this? Was he the one responsible? We probably never know.

So next time you choose your gear, be careful as you don’t know what secrets lies underneath.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

I do am looking for a good horror game to creep the S#&$ out of me by but dollars arent falling down here... sadly

Yeah, ik that feeling :S

But when you get the funds, try outlast and amnesia: the dark descent.  Amnesia uses the atmosphere to creep the !@#$ out of you, while Outlast usually goes for the shock factor (along with paranoia).  Also, if you're willing to have a survival horror, check out The Forest (it isn't out yet, BETA will be out May 22, 2014 on steam iirc), imagine mine craft, but 10 times scarier, with cannibals, abominations, and not being safe in your own base.  Its also going to be multiplayer.

I have seen Markiplier play Amnesia (all of them) and its pretty hilarious (him reacting to the game, the actual game is pretty creepy).

So the forest will be kinda like... Mortal Online? people trying to survive and you kill others and get their stuff. Thrust me it can get pretty creepy when you wander around the forest alone just to get greeted by a high geared playir craving for loot.

So the forest will be kinda like... Mortal Online? people trying to survive and you kill others and get their stuff. Thrust me it can get pretty creepy when you wander around the forest alone just to get greeted by a high geared playir craving for loot.

Not exactly, I didn't say that correctly.  If I remember correctly it will be able to be 4 player co-op.  Watch the trailers (there are 3), the game itself has good potential imo.