Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got Killed By G3 And Too Weak To Get To Jupiter

(PSN)SuVide624

Question

Just started recently and finished Venus and Mercury, but when I was playing survival on Mercury the G3 showed up and I knew nothing about them till I died and ended up with a bolt. Seems like I somehow have everything I need but the neural sensors and been trying to get to Jupiter to try and get some, but I'm stuck on earth and can't get past Eurasia..

Edited by (PS4)SuVide624

9 answers to this question

LOL had that and almost quit the game thought that DE was trolling new players :p. Ask for help in recruitment chat, plenty of good folks out there that is more than willing to help a fellow Tenno. Do the first 3 mission in Earth to get neurodes or kill Vay Hek and finally the boss on Jupiter, kill Alad V. Suggest you read the wikia on those bosses so you know what to do.

LOL had that and almost quit the game thought that DE was trolling new players :p. Ask for help in recruitment chat, plenty of good folks out there that is more than willing to help a fellow Tenno. Do the first 3 mission in Earth to get neurodes or kill Vay Hek and finally the boss on Jupiter, kill Alad V. Suggest you read the wikia on those bosses so you know what to do.

Very messed up way to mess with beginners, but I read the wikis yesterday after the g3 killed me, but sadly can't even get to Jupiter to try and get the neural sensor I need. I have a neurodes already probably from those first 3 maps of earth since I finished up to oros. Tried the chat a little, but sadly been ignored.

Edited by (PS4)SuVide624

I would suggest leaving. There are plenty of other good games out there that don't constantly harass players with bone-headed design decisions.

I played a lot back when I had hope. I became invested. If you're new, do yourself a favor and abandon ship, at least for the time being. It's not worth the frustration of the new player experience.