Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 4 Horsemanish Frame Thing Concept

Aka_Miso

Yesterday I had the idea for a holy frame but then I though why not make the 4 horseman since conquest is holy (Jesus) I Don't think I could actually give them the horses because well it doesn't fit. As usual I would like contructive opinions not just bashing and help with names. I will post with 1 done and then start editing to get the 2nd one then post that and so on till all 4 are done.

1st one is Conquest hes a dps tank with small healing

Stats

Shield 75 (225)

Health 150 (450)

Energy 100 (150)

Armor 90

Speed 1.1

Abilities

Light - throws a ball of light 15 meters forward enemies that are 3/5/8/10 meters from it have 10%/15%/20%/25% of their accuracy reduced the ball lasts for 20/25/30/35 seconds range increases the effects distance but not the throw distance and duration increase the time its out

Cleave - you bring down in a forward line of 4/5/6/7 meters a blade of light does 150/250/300/350 Heat and Slash damage in the same line the ground is scorched doing a heat DoT of 100/150/200/250 total damage over 20/30/40/50 seconds increasing strength will increase the blades damage while increasing duration increases the DoT and range of course increases the range

Cleansing fire - makes a circle of fire on the ground the size is 5/7/9/ meters around enemies that stand in it take 25/50/75/100 Heat DoT  while Allies that stand in it have a 50/75/100/125 HoT the circle lasts for 20/30/40/50 seconds multiple circles will not stack healing or damage effected by range duration and strength

Order - In a range of 8/10/12/15 you release a burst of light enemys take 350/500/650/800 damage and are staggered for every enemy you hit you gain 10/15/20/25 armor and increased agro the boosted armor lasts for 30/40/50/60 seconds

Ok first one done I think I made the abilities a little to strong but what do you think. The next one shall be Death.

the 4 horseman are from the bible and conquest or the white riders is jesus

well, I can safely say that I've never heard that interpretation.

Christ is the Lamb who opens the seals...so...it's a odd that ppl would interpret him as one of the Horsemen as well. But I googled it and apparently some other ppl seem to argue both sides.

Learn something new everyday.