The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Councilor Vay Hek - Tethra's Doom (Drum & Bass Mashup)

datguyskee

Wonderful piece! I was enthralled. I agree with Aimop95 though, Hek's face is absolutely frightening. His voice is fairly disturbing as well.

I would like to ask, however, if you'd be fine with me uploading an MP3 copy of this to Grooveshark. I broadcast music a whole bunch, and I think this would fit right in. I just wanted to ask first, as it is your property.

Regards.

Wonderful piece! I was enthralled. I agree with Aimop95 though, Hek's face is absolutely frightening. His voice is fairly disturbing as well.

I would like to ask, however, if you'd be fine with me uploading an MP3 copy of this to Grooveshark. I broadcast music a whole bunch, and I think this would fit right in. I just wanted to ask first, as it is your property.

Regards.

First of all thanks! You can add it to your grooveshark playlist, I haven't rendered the audio to a sperate layer yet (otherwise I would give you the .mp3 file). 

Edited by LunskEE

It's all good! My Firefox has a YT downloader as a plugin. One of the supported versions is a .mp3. The only work I'll have to do is removing your intro, which is no big deal whatsoever. Heck, I could probably leave it and just blend the bit between the end of that and the beginning of the actual song.

Thank you much, and may you have yourself a lovely life. :) :P

Edited by FalloutNV4eva

That was some impressive Neurofunk I must say. I fell in love with the breaks starting at 2:56. You are quite skilled, this sound in particular reminds me of some works from June Miller, The Clamps, Audio, and Noisia. May I ask, How long have you been making music, and what influenced you to start?

That was some impressive Neurofunk I must say. I fell in love with the breaks starting at 2:56. You are quite skilled, this sound in particular reminds me of some works from June Miller, The Clamps, Audio, and Noisia. May I ask, How long have you been making music, and what influenced you to start?

Thanks!

I have been producing music for about 15 years now. I have been playing at local clubs as a dj back in the days and wanted to be able to produce my own music to add to my dj sets. That influenced me more and more each time I was working on a track. In the past few years I have been experimenting in other music genres such as, Drum and Bass, Film Scores and many more. I am a Progressive House producer by heart but, It all depends on my mood during studio sessions and sometimes tracks like this happen ;)

Regards,

LunskEE 

Edited by LunskEE

Thanks!

I have been producing music for about 15 years now. I have been playing at local clubs as a dj back in the days and wanted to be able to produce my own music to add to my dj sets. That influenced me more and more each time I was working on a track. In the past few years I have been experimenting in other music genres such as, Drum and Bass, Film Scores and many more. I am a Progressive House producer by heart but, It all depends on my mood during studio sessions and sometimes tracks like this happen ;)

Regards,

LunskEE 

Well keep producing, because this is good stuff.

Heck, I'd reccomend you hit up Monstercat. You have some fantastic potential. :)