The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Make Nekros

PantiesRemoved

Hi, I'm new to the game, I have excalibur level 12, and I at at Earth.

I wanted to know, when can I start farming for the materials needed for crafting a new warframe. It seems like by the time you can build a warframe your already near the end of the game.

Your best bet is to go for Rhino by fighting Jackal the boss of Venus. Rhino is a great warframe and can carry you all the way to the end just fine.

If you do not want Rhino then go for Oberon he is at the boss fight on Earth and is a great all round warframe.

Warframes are crafted by combining their parts witch you have to craft first. All frames need a chassis, helmet and systems. Most frames have their components dropped by bosses on the final nodes on each planet(exept eris at this moment), and a few frames need to be researched in the clan dojo. Necros in this case has his components dropped from lephantis, a boss in the Orokin derelicts. Unfortunately you will need to craft keys to access that boss

Hi, I'm new to the game, I have excalibur level 12, and I at at Earth.

I wanted to know, when can I start farming for the materials needed for crafting a new warframe. It seems like by the time you can build a warframe your already near the end of the game.

Nekros -is- kind of a frame meant to be gotten at the later ends of the game. If you want to craft him though, use Recruiting to join

others in Orokin Derelict Assasinations where his parts drop.

Otherwise, making the keys to get into there is a little harder, but if you want, you need to first buy the blueprint from the keys section in the shop (relatively cheap) and craft them to get into the regular Orokin Derelicts. Use the Golem Nav Coordinates there to craft the Assasination key to kill Lephantis and get his parts.

If you need credits, you can get those the usual way (I suggest T1~3 Captures for a lot of easy credits)

I'll be really honest though and say Nekros as he is isn't really as fun as he looks, unless you really enjoy pressing 3 every other second to loot dead bodies. I love mine to death (heh, no pun intended) though and he's looking to be my Melee 2.0 frame, since I don't need much other skills on him aside from Efficiency/Desecrate/Redirection which leaves a lot of room for any new setups Melee 2.0 brings

I'd suggest starting with an easier frame to craft, otherwise the difficulty of it will leave somewhat of a bad taste in your mouth. All other frames sans Zephyr/Volt/Banshee/Vauban are craftable by easily picking up their drops from bosses throughout the solar map. If you have any in mind, I'm sure there's plenty of people in game or on the forums willing to help you reach those nodes so that you can get the parts early.

Edited by Motakshi