Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Hearts Now Recruiting!

LordBeeBrain

"Where there is light, there must be shadow, where there is shadow there must be light. There is no shadow without light and no light without shadow..."

STQIXBb.png?2

~Welcome to the Shadow Hearts recruitment thread~

Interested in joining?

If you are interested in joining the Shadow Hearts, you can either: Send me a PM on the forum or leave a message in the comments below and I will get to you as soon as possible.

Like every other clan, we do have our own set of rules that must be followed.

- Be mature and respectful: Now this is just common sense. Don't be a jerk to your fellow clan-mates and we won't have an issue.

- Be active: We are looking for active players. I'll understand if you can't play for a while, but we go through the member list every month to clear out any members who have been inactive for 90+ days.

-Please be able to speak English - Or be able to communicate well with it. It doesn't have to be your first language, but being able to understand you will be a great help.. :P

-Be wiling to download Raidcall and join our communication servers: Okay... Well this one isn't mandatory per say, but I often find it easier to be able to communicate clearly with members of the clan through the Raidcall voice chat. If you do not have Raidcall, you can download it for free HERE.

Your mastery rank does not matter!

Seriously, I could care less about this. We are recruiting new and veteran members alike, so feel free to ask!

Also, your region does not matter either. We have players from almost every region.

What we have to offer

The Shadow Hearts is a clan full of easy-going people, who are more than willing to help out fellow clan members. Our dojo is uniform and rather easy to navigate. We currently have all labs with every weapon, warframe, and sentinel, researched - and are absolutely quick at funding new ones. We have a trading post, two dueling rooms, and an obstacle course. We also enjoy having friendly duels in the dojo or at the Conclaves and often run Voids together. When you join us, you join a clan that is easygoing. Our goal is to make this game as fun as possible for all our clan members.

We have our own emblem (Pictured above)

Dojo contributions will also be greatly appreciated, as they help us grow as a clan.

Alliances

We are in an alliance called "Lotus Camarilla"

Our alliance page can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209453-lotus-camarilla/#entry2459541

Edited by xZetsumeix