Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nanospore Leaderboard, Will It Happen?

neKroMancer

Right now, I'm here with over 20k nanospore. Will DE add a competitive component based on number of this redundant component? Lessen the cry for PvP with Nanospore/Ferrite leaderboard would be a stroke of genius! Those competitive players can farm these components and brag about it with leaderboard. Lovely isn't it?

OK, let's get serious.

DE already nailed the credit sink problem with fusion cost and lessen our income from mod selling to a pretty balanced state. However, component sink is still non-existent in the game. IMO, UD8 should address this problem in a proper manner.

1. Clan-based structure. Clan shop, Clan dojo, Clan foundry, etc should be made from these components. Make the number require high and higher with subsequent upgrades.

2. Craftable ammo boxes, shield restore, health restore from clan foundry which offers better quality compared to normal cash shop item. (Large health restore , restore 100 health, really?)

Any ideas about component sink? Post them here!

+1 on this, a sink for these materials would be very very nice (7690 circuits, 26980 ferrite, 257 morphics, 29726 nano spores, 3702 plastids, 16731 polymer bundles and the overall winner: 32652 salvage) even if it was just selling for cash (infact, I need cash, I would love to be able to sell for cash) but actually using them for something like the OP suggests is better.