Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auctionhouse

TrollerGuy

What about an Auctionhouse to exchange Mods and other things for ingame currency? :=)

I hope not,only clan trade will be done.

Why i love how easy AH makes some games but it takes away the fun of finding it yourself and trust me the feeling of farming and "oh finally i found the mod i was looking for" feels 1000x better than "yay i have 999999 credits lets supercharge with everything from ah" directly and skipping all the fun of finding it.Trust me im very impatient guy im speed freak i like all fast and now but learning to control it = a lot more satisfaction by doing it myself xD.

With the current drop rates from blueprints it would screw up the game :/

And after 1 week there would be like 1k chinese farmers spam the chat with goldselling and sutch ...

No thanks.

And if they implement clan trading there shoud be a way to prevent from clan hopping just for trading.

I hope there's no auction house functionality added. Diablo III FTL. I think an auction house would seriously detract from the replay value of the game, given that credits are relatively easy to get. It would make accessing high level mods way too easy.

Maybe if there a feature that allowed you to, say, swap 5 or 10 rare mods that you don't want for 1 rare mod that you do want

That way, you can get that last mod that want for your weapon, but you still have to play the game quite a lot to aquire enough other rare mods to get it

Just a suggestion