Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A G3 Long Farm Group

(PSN)mindsoulja

I am looking for 3 other players who want to finish this up today that wont leave after one mission thinking it will be that easy ...please be decently geared no mk-1 braton skana brand new  etc etc new  accounts looking to be carried to a good gun. looking for a good trinity and 2 decently geared classes.  i am a well geared nekros with natural talent and equilibrium looking to get this done today or tomorrow....add me on psn or in game if im online...   

I am looking for 3 other players who want to finish this up today that wont leave after one mission thinking it will be that easy ...please be decently geared no mk-1 braton skana brand new  etc etc new  accounts looking to be carried to a good gun. looking for a good trinity and 2 decently geared classes.  i am a well geared nekros with natural talent and equilibrium looking to get this done today or tomorrow....add me on psn or in game if im online...   

Hey dude, i got a forma'd Rhino Prime and some other great weapons. I am too trying to farm the G3 for the Brakk. I just need the receiver. I'll add you on PSN.