Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea O.o

WANDERER93

I saw a lot of "space time" warframes idea posts so i decided to make one

25u19jr.jpg

1 skill - something like mag but punch istead of push

2 skill - make a wave of matrix style o.O and punch enemies something like rhino but much more lower dmg and bigger area

3 skill - avoid bullets for X time

4 skill - slow down enviroment and enemies like 80%? for X time

this is my idea of "matrix style", it would be nice that the powers have space-enviroment distortion effects and dont many lights effects

24mf8ty.jpg

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by WANDERER93

The ult seems pretty neat. Definitely a frame I'd bring along on later game stuff along with a Trinity or two. 

Having perma-invincibility with enemies as slow as the original crawlers seems like a pretty good combo.

Let me double check your skill ideas, if I could.

1: Force Wave? Send out a wave of energy that knocks enemies backwards and deals medium damage.

2: Gravity Pulse?  A knockdown at a decent radius that does little to no damage but similar effects as ability 1 in a circle/sphere

3: Phase Shift? Immunity to damage for a short time.  Could have a set mitigation amount, and a duration so as to differentiate from Ironskin and Turbulence.

4: Time Dilation? A spherical aura that works similarly to the cryofloors in orokin tilesets.  The ability has duration, strength affects speed reduction, and range affects size of the sphere.

If I were to reorder them, I would swap number 2 and 3 because the radial knockdown will be fairly powerful.  The other option is to make number two the ultimate and add more damage to it.  You would make number 3 and 4 be the new number 2 and 3, respectively.

Sounds awesome to me, but i didn't quite get the first one, so its like sonic boom but more for long ranges? If it is then it sounds awesome in general and i wish they'd take this idea, but don't get disappointed cause they never really look in the fan concepts forum as much ad i know.