Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo Mods Help

mrwakka1234

Question

9 answers to this question

I dont even bother with attack speed, coz versus infected, just jump > melee stomp and they all go down...so just get melee damage and for bosses, get charge dmg + charge speed because when u charge it up, it ignores armour so u wanna deal as much dmg as fast as possible...I also get an elemental mod for a particular race im versing...freeze mod for grineer, fire for infested, and electrical vs corpus, but really I think freeze wins because when u jump and stomp > everyone falls down and it applies cold, so they take AGES to get up...its almost like rhino's ulti lol but for free!

pressure point only rank 2 ? hu.

No point ranking it further, I'd rather spend more on charge damage as charge attacks ignore armour; since I molded my Scindo to be an infested killer, it'd be more effective killing ancients.

Normal attacks don't have a wide swing range to kill multiple enemies either.

Unless your Scindo is supercharged don't bother with fury and pressurepoint, go with killingblow and reflex coil and use it only for charged attacks. Then add elementals, I like frost above all: it helps one-shotting enemies with shields and when you perform a mid air melee attack with a frost mod it's basically like doing Rhino's ultimate (awesome energy-free crowd control). Also don't bother with armor piercing damage since all charged attacks ignore armor.

If your Scindo is supercharged do all the above execpt add pressurepoint and armor piercing damage to help in takedowns (when the enemy is on the ground and you do that finishing blow animation), I'm not sure how much drain you'd have left at this point.

Edited by CubedOobleck