Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De

Mingnit

Thanks DE not only for the prize THAT WE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT after the win over Smite, but also for always being there, supporting us as we supported you! Thanks for making this OUR game and not only yours, thanks for all the plat from livestreams and giveaways, thanks for changing in-game stuff that no one likes or that are broken or even with simple bugs that you fix! Thanks for "making" this wonderful community, that helps each others out and for not being full with greedy milk! Thanks for making possible for us to get every weapon/warframe in the game. Thanks for the helmets that appear in alerts, thanks fr the discounts on plat! THANKS FOR MAKING US AS A COMMUNITY STAND OUT FROM ALL THE OTHERS! 

THANKS DE! From Portugal with love <3

warframepowa#

(if you dont get some of my english, I'm sorry its morning and I'm sleepy as hell)

Well, after our glorious victory over smite, there was no need for a double potato alert, as warframe is the best game I have ever played, but thank you DE for the warframe experience, and for listening to our views, and of course, for the double potato alert :)

In summary: He's miffed about the alert but otherwise thoroughly happy and believes DE are the gods of game development. 

I liked the fact that we got potatoes in the end, but if we didnt I wouldnt be &!$$ed off, the thing is that Smite players were like "You are not getting anything if you win" because the DE said nothing about rewards! But I m happy cuz theres people out there who dont have money to spend in the game so these potatoes are good for them, for me it would be fine either way...And DE are amazing thats for sure, maybe not gods but at least they care about our opinions!

Edited by VitorPTuga