Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unbalanced/repetitive/broken/greedy/laggy/bad

sedativechunk

4/3/2/1 Tenno against a honkin' lot of Grineer/Corpus/Infested.

Grind is the game, don't be hatin'.

I don't understand what you mean by Broken.

Plat is for convenience, a large majority of equipment can be gotten without charging plat, it will require repetitive grinding.

Lag is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS the host's fault, just host a private game with friends if you really can't stand it.

And yes sir this is one BAD game, mmhmm.

sedativechunk you are a moron.... DE give me a warning about this if you want but I am going to come out and say it, if all you can do is play an hour of a game and cry and complain because its not like you COD or BF3 then you need to stop BETA testing games and go back to playing COD. We don't need foolish people like you in this game or as part of this community. You are one big @(*()$ moron.

sedativechunk you are a moron.... DE give me a warning about this if you want but I am going to come out and say it, if all you can do is play an hour of a game and cry and complain because its not like you COD or BF3 then you need to stop BETA testing games and go back to playing COD. We don't need foolish people like you in this game or as part of this community. You are one big @(*()$ moron.

Thank you for being a Space Ninja. You beat me to that. Of course, I would have made it sound much more intellectual, perhaps formatted like an official business letter...

How can this be i understand what he says does exist in the game but in very small quantities.

-Unbalanced - what exactly? Warframes? you can start with decent ones and farm build any you want by unlocking maps and farm.The only imbalance is that some auto rifles are kinda weak(currently playing the hek shotgun which seems promising as main :D)

-Repetitive repeat what?shoot armies of foes?farm to get to your goals? isnt that what we do in all games?it took me 12 days of occasional farming to get all my rhino parts in 3 days hes ready,even tought i bought frost i still love this system you can buy with $ or farm it yourself.

-Greedy - you have no idea what real greed is,even tough it might seem so at start,after you play a while you will realize the drop rates arent bad at all (thank you DE for this) and you can progress up to hardest planets and farm there.The orokin reactors and catalysts i tought too its pay2win but since i play trough alerts i got 3 catalysts and 2 reactor HOW much more do you need?crafted myself even tough i can buy and bouht some with plat too.I love this system farm if you feel so /buy if you feel so. :D

-Broken? you mind is broken game is fine.

-Bad is your topic and lack of contructive feedback and experience ingame.Bad is your trolling ability.

Mods please lock this foolish thread.

Hey man, remember the Tennets. Be Respectful.