Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About The Boss Drop Rates

Krazykirby8

I've been killing jackal for the Rhino Blueprints but there were never any blueprint dropping everytime i kill jackal all he drop are the plates and thats it, just wondering if it is bugged, because from the review that i saw, it seems like a boss drop a random blueprint upon every death, but mine never drop any, and i've killed him for like 6 times already. can someone please help me? thanks

Forgive the slight bit of sarcasm, but "Oh wow, 6 times."

As a real answer, some people killed bosses only 3 times and got each blueprint back to back, though that is a very rare occurence.

Some people kill bosses less then 10 times and get the blueprints, which is again pretty rare.

Some people kill bosses around 50 times and finally get one of each around then. Not as rare as the other occurences, but don't expect that something is wrong if this doesn't happen for you.

Some people kill bosses more then 100 times and still don't have each blueprint. This is kind of rare again, but it is the proof that the drop rates aren't broken when you haven't gotten each blueprint or any blueprint when you have only killed a boss 6 times.

Unfortunately it does get a bit frustrating. To avoid the frustration, make sure to not just farm a boss, every three or four runs if you aren't with a group that is really rushing a boss, do something else. Just make sure not to burn out on something. Switch up regularly.

As for the drop rates being kind of horrible, they are. It would be nice to have a slightly better chance, or some alternative that could keep people from needing to do those 50 to 100 attacks just to get one last blueprint.

Edited by JHarlequin

Wait wait wait, how many runs you farmed? it seems me you are new by your join date if you farmed about 5 runs dont rush to conclusion,it took me over a week of about 10-15 runs/day to get all rhino parts i got chassis and helm in 1st day and rhino systems drop harder.But its good drop rate compared to other games.Just work to build up the other weapons,and mods and farm jackal daily,play all the alerts and so.It will drop eventually.

Too many people get dissapointed they dont get everything in less than 10 runs but thats abnormal especially in an online game they need to keep game alive with people that farm,if you get everything in 1-2 days you will quit after a week and then what was the point of them developing the game for so much time so that you can play less than even 1 month?players really need to think about that before complaining cause without it free mmorpgs/online games wouldnt be posible otherwise.

Hope you enjoy farming it as i did.

Edited by RedEye88

Plus, you know...pay for convenience. Invest X hours to farm stuff, or forget about that and use your money. It's up to you.

What he said,this is what keep the game alive if you are very very impatient and want everything like right now you can buy with $ if you have hence support the game,or farm it yourself hence being active= game stays alive.

If you dont have money and dont feel like farming then you dont have what it takes to beat the game maybe try other types of games.

Edited by RedEye88