Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting 18/30] Oldschool Gamers | Full Dojo | Full Research | Ts3 Server

Legen-WaitForIt-Dairy

Who are we?

The Oldschool Gamers first started off as one of the oldest surviving clans in MAG. It has since grown and evolved into a cross-game multi-platform gaming community. Community is the key word there, and it encompasses so many of our core ideals. We believe that you should not just be another grunt, a cog in the machine, or another zerg in the swarm. All too often players are attracted by the allure of giant clans because they have hundreds of players, but then quickly realize that they don’t really know most of the people they’re playing with. Instead it’s a very disconnected feel without much sense of community, other than just being part of the hoard. I know, I’ve been there and done that, and it’s not a lot of fun.

"I swear that building just cut me off mid-flight!" -Raiten

Instead, Oldschool Gamers focuses on avoiding that disconnected feeling by making sure that each and every member is a integral part of the community. We strive to encourage an environment where everyone knows one another, in and out of game. This holds true regardless of how active you are or if you’re a member, officer, or even leader.

As such we welcome players from all games and platforms, regardless of your skill level. We feel by keeping entry conditions low and working hard to train our members is the best way to facilitate a friendly and strong community as well as provide a foundation for a group of highly skilled gamers. As such our player base has a wide range of skill level, from being totally new to gaming up though seasoned veterans who eat lead and **** bullets. Oh and the occasional rager who rages hard so we don’t have to, all in good fun of course.

"Oh you *kitten* lagging *kitten* sucking *kitten* goddamn *kitten* scrub!" -Shread

Members of OSG play a number of games of varying genres on multiple platforms from MAG to Skyrim and even PC games like Minecraft and Diablo. A large core of the community is currently involved with DUST514 on PS3, with another portion active in Warframe both on PC and PS4.

Requirements

• You must be 18 or older to join – This is mostly due to maturity reasons, and as such is negotiable. Say you’re 16 but you’re very well spoken and act much older then you are…apply anyways and we’ll get together with you and see if we can work something out.

•Don’t be a douchebag – This goes without saying. We’re all a bunch of adults here, so treating one another with a little bit of mutual respect is not too much to ask. We of course allow and encourage some friendly trash talking, but don’t be a **** about it.

•No Racism or Sexism allowed – This goes along with the above rule. Racism and sexism are completely unacceptable. Racial slurs and other derogatory terms are not allowed in OSG. Remember, your actions reflect the image of the entire group as a whole, so if you can’t hold your tongue and be respectful, then move along.

•You must use a microphone – Communication is vital in a battle so we need everyone able to communicate with one another the best they can. If you’re strapped for cash, we know of some places you can get a decent quality headset for very cheap (<$10). We have a TS3 server and ask that our members log in and participate in the discussion.

That’s about it, simple right? No minimum KDR or skill level required. We don’t care if you’ve never played a game if your life, we’ll take you in and help you learn.

Activity in Warframe

OSG has been in Warframe for about two months now. We have a full dojo complete with full research, duel rooms, and obstacle course. We have completed all research thus far and will easily have any new research that comes out. We have recently joined the Solar Coalition alliance in preparation for update 13 and Badlands content. Warframe is a game the community is currently supporting and will support for a long time.

How do you join?

"Hey it's not my fault if you jump in front of me while I'm shooting!" -Pokey

So if you’re still reading, chances are you’re probably interested in being part of OSG. You’ve made a good choice, you’ll be part of a great community that is dedicated to doing one thing…bring together people who all enjoy gaming. All we ask is that you come with an open mind and the will to work as a group and we’ll make sure to help you become the best gamer we possibly can and have one hell of a time in the process.

Applying is easy, all you have to do is go to our website, register on our forums, and fill out an introduction thread! Just go to

http://www.osg-gaming.com

In addition, apply to the corp in-game and include your Warframe name with your forum post so we can properly pair up your application! See you on the battlefield, Tenno!

dsCH3xcu.png

Edited by Legen-WaitForIt-Dairy