Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yoshimitsu's Pride

(PSN)sirdrinxalot1214

OK guy's heres the skinny... we are going to be alligining with 8 other clans (whose names im not posting on here to maintain our alliances integrity and so that we do not become a target right out of the gate).  If any of you have looked into U13 then you understand this is neccessary. to summerize we are going to be responsibe for maintaining a solar rail ( a transportation device to the dark sectors). Now other clans can attack soar rails you have built. to prevent the frequency of this DE has come out with alliances that can total in 4000 SLATED members. slated meaning were a mountain clan so we are slated for 300 even though we only have 270ish. That being said our alliance right now has 1630 CONFIRMED members. 1 moon clan, several mountain, ghost and storm.

Whats in it for us? The way our alliance is looking, considering we are already organized and established before the update has even hit, we are going to be one of the premier alliances in the game. meaning with the number of active players we have we will be able to hold on to several solar rails at a time. NE one who is not part of the alliance will be charged a fee to use our solar rails, and this fee gets distributed equally through out EACH clan in the alliance. Also, the rails are going to hold more valuable resources at the other end such a neurol sensores, neurods, morphix, of which we will be able to monopolize as an alliance. A.K.A if you need a morphix, your gonna have to go through us!. Also its protection in numbers, we will have the opertunity to help other clans maintain their solar rail, just as they will help us. as opposed to use having to defend against a 4000 member alliance ourselves, and if your concenrned about being left for dead, its not gonna happen. if we were to loose a solar rail it would hurt the alliance equally so we will be protected, that being said i expect this clan to do the same for all other clans with solar rails in the alliance.

Finally, we are going to be working with SEVERAL people you havent played with before. That being the case there is bound to be some personality conflicts. should this situaion arise, please inform one of your grim reapers, they will alert myself or MR Reynz and we will discuss the matter with the leader of that clan before some thing very small turns into a civil war. lol. Although, i do have the upmost confidence in you guys, i havent had any major issues yet, you have all made running this clan very easy on myself and MR. Reynz. Thanx for being a bad &#! clan. If you have any questions feel free to post youre concerns on here or pm me in game. Thanx again. Ya'll are amazing!

Hey guys.. quick update... our (in clan) rank names have changed temporarily so other clans in our future alliance will be able to identify everyones role in the clan. just to make it easier for building rails, fighting off other alliances... etc. they will be changed back after U13. ALSO as far as our "alliance" goes, we are now up to almost 2000 of our 4000 person cap. were looking good. i wish i had more details concerning the update but until it comes out for PS4, all of our hypothesies of the update would be just that, hypothesies. lol. If you have friends in other STRONG or nearly capped clans, feel free to give then my gamertag and have them message me either on here, PSN or in game, and i will introduce them to the other clan leaders to see if they would fit in with our "all for one" alliance scheme. Same goes for any other other clan leaders checking out this forum, just send me a PM. Take it easy guys, and happy gaming!!.

Edited by (PS4)sirdrinxalot1214

LEVELING UP IN CLAN

Ive recently been getting questions about how to level up in clan. A few easy ways, are A. if your mastery level 6 or higher you should be at least a soldier, if you are mastery level 8 or higher you should be a sage, nd if you are mastery level 10 or higher you should be a leader. if you are one of those levels and that istsnt the case, please pm me in game.Other ways to level up: i love to level up people who have been helping other clan members out. And although im not always on, my generals keep an eye out for people who are always willing to help, promoted 4 today as a matter of fact due to that. But for the most part, i f you want to level up, give me, MR_REYNZ or any general a message saying you want to level up and they will give you a task that is worthy of the rank you are trying to achieve. for the higher ranks like officer nd general, there not only has to be the achieve ment of these tasks, but also some sort of demonstration of persistant contribution to clan as a whole.

I hope this helped. PM me if it did not. lol

UPDATE 13

Hey all, So the update 13 CERT will be turned in this week for approval. That being said U13 should drop here in the next 10-15 days (give or take). So again, keep SAVING PLASTIDS AND RUBEDO!!!! cant stress that enough. its going to be essential.

CLAN EVENT

There is also going to be a clan event called "SPACE FOR RENT" that will run from May 2nd at noon pst. to may 9 at noon pst or until the clan is full. This event will be for platinum and possible promotions. This event is based on recruiting and follows a point system. we are trying to fill the last few spots in the clan before update 13 hits, so if you recruit some one who is mastery rank 9, you get 9 points, mastery rank 8 you get 8 points, all the way down to 3. recruitments below level 3 score you no points. In order for these points to be awarded you must recruit an ACTIVE player and get a screen shot of the name and mastry rank. and SEND IT TO FACTORZEROxORG ON PSN. The following Monday he will check to make sure the players you recruited are still part of the clan, nd tally up all recruited players points. The person with the most points will receive 75p, 2nd place will get 50p, third will get 25p. Promotions will be given out on a judgment call basis made by FACTORZEROxORG if he so feels that at your given rank, you have done enough to earn one. If you have any questions please message him on PSN, not in game.

We have been doin a phenominal job guys, keep up the hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

OK well first of all hello....Now on to business here's the gist of the current alliance clan rail plan at 5pm est tomorrow 5-13-2014 we need as many members of the clan to be online as possible to help claim our first solar rail position for the alliance we will be attacking the rail held by the rubber ducky clan attached to outer terminus on pluto Hieracon is the mission name after we begin the attack we will be giving all members of all clans in the alliance temporary ability to deploy solar rails.  Once the rail is almost destroyed we will have all alliance members in all clans repeatedly try to the deploy rails option on Hieracon thus using our overwhelming numbers to begin our conquest of the solar system if you have any has any questions feel free to pm any general or myself or sir if he is on thanks for all the help guys your patience will pay off

• 4 weeks later...