Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Term Goal - Suggestion

Kolazonta

I like this game. But... Many palyers will leave due to boredom. Ofc, I know, its beta... but its open beta. And nce someone is bored, he won't come back probably so... Imo:

1) Add some long term goal. Farming warframes, weapons for leveling is pure grind, which gives you nothing in return. U could add some prizes (VISUAL things only) for higher levels. Or u could add some special weapon variatns, just with another (better) look. Otaoing them could require higher levels, special missions (maybe expending solo mission from level ups? This will tell "this guy got a skill").

2) Maybe more complex mechanics on bosses? Harder = better in my opinion. If people would need 1 week to beat boss it would mean that u have players that are busy (and spending $$$ in market) for 1 week.

3) Maybe some party/team/guild stuff? Progress for higher goal etc

I don't... I just lack goal. When I will farm my 2 warframes, some weapons I will get bored and I will leave. ANd I'm afraid Im not the only one.

And one more thing:

4) You have nice start with weapon modding. Maybe expand this a little bit? More options to customize your weapon = more builds, more time spending on trying some builds = more active players.

1) Add some long term goal. Farming warframes, weapons for leveling is pure grind, which gives you nothing in return. U could add some prizes (VISUAL things only) for higher levels. Or u could add some special weapon variatns, just with another (better) look. Otaoing them could require higher levels, special missions (maybe expending solo mission from level ups? This will tell "this guy got a skill").

2) Maybe more complex mechanics on bosses? Harder = better in my opinion. If people would need 1 week to beat boss it would mean that u have players that are busy (and spending $$$ in market) for 1 week.

3) Maybe some party/team/guild stuff? Progress for higher goal etc

I don't... I just lack goal. When I will farm my 2 warframes, some weapons I will get bored and I will leave. ANd I'm afraid Im not the only one.

And one more thing:

4) You have nice start with weapon modding. Maybe expand this a little bit? More options to customize your weapon = more builds, more time spending on trying some builds = more active players.

1. These will probally be at every set amount of lvl ups on your warframe (10,20,30 etc. for example).

2.This might cause people to stop at that point due to for example: Ragequit and/or not being able to proceed in the game. Depening on ofcourse how far in the game this is.

3.Will come (most likely)

4.That's a main set for the game collection mods, although i agree some standard (begin) mods would be ok.