Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Order Of The Black Lotus Is Recruiting

Norune

Hello Tenno, we are the Order of the Black Lotus, and we are recruiting new members to join our humble clan.

Our dojo offers nothing but the best for our elite few, all research labs are complete, along with dueling rooms and obstacle courses to be used at your leisure.

We will accept all players regardless of experience. However, we are strictly a ghost clan and ask only a few things of new members.

·         Be fairly active (on at least 2-3 times per week)

·         Contribute to construction projects when possible

·         Respect all members of the clan

·         Help fellow clan mates when possible

·         Voice your thoughts! We would love to hear your thoughts on the clan, dojo, and how to improve the Order as a whole

Activity Status:

·         Unless you have notified me with a reason, members will be kicked if they have not been active for more than 60 days.

·         During events, we expect all members to try their hardest

We look forward to seeing you in the clan.

We are those to strike in the shadow of the Lotus, the ones who do what others cannot, the last resort in a desperate struggle. We are the Order of the Black Lotus.

DyUUKiz.jpg

Join our steam group and get to know the other members!: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/0rderOfTheBlackLotus

Edited by FIGHTTILLYOUDROP

Hello Im a very active player in the game and Im looking for a active clan to join I have a lot exp with this game and Im sick of being the only person online in my clan.my in game name is ezra8484 please get back to me soon 

Thank you for your interest in the clan Ezra, you should see an invitation shortly. Welcome to the Order.

Hey im the general of the midnight lotus im sure ur aware of the alliance happening soon with the order of the white lotus i hope to be in good terms ith u guys.

Oh and btw people join this clan there clan is awesome

Haha yes I'm aware of the coming alliance, I look forward to working alongside you to further our goals as an alliance. Also, thank you for the support!

hey I am an active member looking for a clan to fight with am tier 10 lots of game experience.   IGN:  Capia

Hey, I'd love to join your clan, my IGN is JChizzle!

Sorry for the late reply, but you guys will be invited shortly. We'd also like to say thank you for your interest in this clan. Welcome to the Order.

• 3 weeks later...