Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The League Of Extraordinary Gentletenno - Recruiting

VScipii26

Hello, Tenno of Warframe!

Lex-Slinging Pink Rhino here, fully opening and announcing The League. Now don't worry, it has nothing to do with legends.

What I Am:

OdrjAP6.png

Exactly what I said. Lex slinging Rhino. Well, not always; I'm currently using Oberon and whatever unranked weapons I feel like using right now.
I am a weapon collector of sorts. I was on hiatus over winter due to traveling and general disinterest, meaning I'm somewhat behind on the newer weapons. As of April, I have caught up significantly.

As of right now, I am the solitary Warlord member of this clan. I am alone in world of Clan updates and research weapons.

BUT
I hope to evolve this clan to state "What WE Are".
I cannot do that if my clan has a population that is dwarfed by Sealand.

I want us to be a fun loving, relaxed clan of people who just enjoy the game and want to see it become better. I am very much one to hop onto a soapbox and tell DE to fix things, but the game is undeniably fun and never want that to be forgotten.

As of now, all Clan Hall amenities are built. Multiples will be considered in the future.
The Trade Kiosk is open.

Most research is completed. However, Derelict runs are needed for Mutagen Samples, as well as missions for Oxium.
Some research is glitched, in that the resource requirements are in the negatives.
I am looking into a clan emblem.

Rules:

1) Don't be an arse.
2) If you must argue, don't do it in clan chat. Or, if in clan chat, keep it civil.

3) Have fun! It's a rule now! Ignore the surgery marks on my head!

Post here or message me for an invite. Questions are appreciated and will be answered ASAP.
do have classes, but I also have a smartphone with amazing 4G. So ASAP should be fairly quick.

I am prepping the dojo to accommodate any new rooms for U13, and it will be ready and have the new rooms building before the end of the U13 week.

I am looking for players more than alliances, as a one-man band won't help much on a solar rail.

Edited by VScipii26