Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supremacy X Recruitment Thread! :d (No Reqs.) All Welcome!

(PSN)DocOmalley

Welcome to the Supremacy X Recruitment Thread!

T737YSi.png

We are a clan that play A LOT and I feel we are fairly experienced. We enjoy helping newbies and farming with those at our own skill level. Our Dojo is pretty well developed (All Labs + Aesthetics) so you wont have any troubles gathering any needed BPs. We play a ton of keys  and are always welcome to taxi another player to alerts. Also, You cant forget our lovely Mascot Noodles! Noodles is my adorable business cat, and wearing her emblem will be your badge of honor!!!

There are No Requirements to join Supremacy X

"Why?" You may ask.

We feel that even if you are new and uninformed now, our Clan members can guide you along, teach you the basics and anything you may need. In the end, you will know just as much as us and will be just as skilled. It is easy to just ask for experienced players to play with, but there is no fun in that, diversity is what keeps it interesting!! 

"Alright I'm sold, where do I sign up?"

Well, You can always message me on here and I can take care of it. But you can also add me on PS4 or Warframe and I will get too it, just send me some sort of messages saying its about recruitment to the clan. And by all means introduce yourself!! Anyone I play with, Id prefer to have on my PS4 friends list so I can chat with them while we play.

Hope to hear from y'all soon! Any questions you may have, feel free to leave here!

• 2 weeks later...