Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Origin Protectorate [Multi-Game Community] News And Recruitment Thread

reltats

• 4 weeks later...

zaWNCqm.gif

Lets do our best to take this one guys. We need to prove to ourselves that we can hold a rail, because we deserve to have one as an alliance. It might not have been our mail target but we need a foothold first, and where better to start then a place where we won't be too disturbed. Lets win this one guys!

Application form: please fill out the following if you are interested in joining. Ensure you note you are applying, and not just answering the roll call

Clan name: Downloading Patch
Clan Tier: Ghost

Representative: ah.Marrec

Warlord: ah.Marrec
Main timezone: EST

As many have probably noticed, we have an alliance emblem now, credit goes to Waddles

Solidsp33d (or MattDragonffx11 on steam) plans to expand our alliance into Archeage, and is willing to do the work for it.
go here and check his thread out

Edit: typo fix

Edited by reltats

• 2 weeks later...

Clan Name: Eternal Sunshine

Youtube: ClanEternalSunshine

Clan Tier: Ghost

Representative: terminat2 (Spanish native, English)

Warlord: 4lin (i speak: Rumanian native, English, Spanish...)

Timezone: GMT +1 ( Madrid/Spain )

Hello. We're currently applying for a membership. We are a shadow clan with 17 memebers and about 10 active members. 

Clan name: Sons of Svanir
Clan Tier: Shadow Clan

Representative: Grimsace

Warlord: Grimsace, War-Bringer
Main timezone: Eastern

Edited by Grimsace

Alliance website almost ready for launch

You heard right, we have an alliance website incoming. thanks to solidsp33d. After it has been launched Solid will begin work on making our very own forums. We hope to make the forums on the alliance website our central hub so as to avoid all this “But I don't like steam” and “I never check the warframe forums” that we often see. The site is still under construction but Solid wants to get it up and running so we can test the various functions of the site and make sure nothing is horribly broken. This mean expect placeholders for a bit and don't be surprised if we see big changes on the website

The website will be going up as soon as he gets the dosh to pay for it. The website will cost $7 a month, with a $20 yearly security payment. once it is up we will be able to add a donations button there. However until then, due to internet and coding shenanigans, the donation button is on Soldsp33d’s youtube channel

In other news, be on the look out for more casual warframe events (hopefully) coming in the near future

As always feel free to check out our alliance steam page

Alliance website almost ready for launch

You heard right, we have an alliance website incoming. thanks to solidsp33d. After it has been launched Solid will begin work on making our very own forums. We hope to make the forums on the alliance website our central hub so as to avoid all this “But I don't like steam” and “I never check the warframe forums” that we often see. The site is still under construction but Solid wants to get it up and running so we can test the various functions of the site and make sure nothing is horribly broken. This mean expect placeholders for a bit and don't be surprised if we see big changes on the website

The website will be going up as soon as he gets the dosh to pay for it. The website will cost $7 a month, with a $20 yearly security payment. once it is up we will be able to add a donations button there. However until then, due to internet and coding shenanigans, the donation button is on Soldsp33d’s youtube channel

In other news, be on the look out for more casual warframe events (hopefully) coming in the near future

As always feel free to check out our alliance steam page

Awesome! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Big thanks to Solid for taking the time to do this!

• 2 months later...

Hey, we are here to apply to this alliance.

Clan name: Periphery
Clan Tier: Shadow
Representative: BlazeKitteh
Warlord: BlazeKitteh, Dwaggons
Main timezone: GMT+1

Looking forward to some fun and games!

Welcome to the alliance clan Periphery, hope you enjoy playing with us :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We will be doing another roll call in the future on steam. We will be kicking after this roll call once again, however it's unlikely we will be harsh about whether or not we will let people back in, it will depend on how those who answer the call feel about it. 

Provide input on how you feel about a future roll call on this thread: 

We have set the goal to both stay as a social alliance and play dark sectors with some holdings, we will try to move on dark sectors after the re-rework. We will be expecting some activity enforcement from clans. we want to see at least 10% of any given clan be active, but this is not a hard number, if you have one member whose active enough for 15 people, that can be more then enough. 

Make sure to provide input on how you feel about darksectors in this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/originprotecto/discussions/0/618453594758010253/ 

Leadership changes have begun, we want to make sure we have active people ready to go when the new content hits

Edited by reltats

Haven't played much lately (taking a break after a couple of thousand hours...:P) but do plan on going back when U16 hits. I'm keeping an eye here, anyway. I know at least a couple of my clannies are still playing regularly, including a fellow warlord.

The Unbroken Circle clan is ready to rumble when the new PvP hits.

c ya around, folks.

• 3 weeks later...