Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scions Of The Void (Previously The Asuro Alliance) Is Now Recruiting!

redragon309

We are a place of unity and wisdom, of war and strength.
Our doors are open to all who are willing.
Our experience and knowledge are shared.
Our blades strike as one.
We stand together.
We are Tenno.

We are one of the original Moon clans created before the clan divisions and have always claimed a spot in the top ten of the Moon tier during events. We aim to help and support new players. We honor sportsmanship and skill.
We dare and challenge ourselves. We exceed, we grow, we endure. We learn and overcome any obstacles in our way. Our strength is in our unity and equality. We are open to all who wish to join.

Our goal with the Dark Sectors is to provide low-tax solar rails for the benefit of all Tenno.

The Alliance consists (in alphabetical order) of:
-AsurO (Moon Clan)
-Bloodthugs
-Brotherhood of Sol (Ghost Clan)

-Celestial Empathy Wardens (Storm Clan)

-Dead Silent Slumber (Mountain Clan)

-Distortion (Shadow Clan)

-Hyper Dimension Victory (Shadow Clan)

-Instrumentality (shadow Clan)
-PRIME LORD (Shadow Clan)

-Scions of Chaos (Ghost Clan)
-Shiro Lotus (Mountain Clan)

-Shiroi Kage White Shadows (Shadow Clan)

-Stryder (Ghost Clan)

-The Templar Order (Shadow Clan)
-Trip (Ghost Clan)
-Wandering Mercenaries (Shadow Clan)
-Yet another clan (Mountain Clan)

-XenoZetra

Interested in joining us? Comment below or send me a private message on the forums. If you have urgent business and I am offline, contact blackgu4rd.

OP will be updated as necessary.

*EDIT* We are now Scions of the Void

Edited by redragon309

Just an update for those who have been accepted or wanting to join the Alliance:

We have to currently remove 3 existing clans that is currently in the dojo.  I have sent support a ticket and should be sending out invites in the next few days.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

A ghost clan named Temple of Valour is asking to join your alliance. We do have a large amount of resources to contribute. Also we do have our swords to fight alongside your alliance.

Edited by Crond

List has been updated.

Trip Clan is looking for an alliance. We're a ghost clan and a few of us have an obscene amount of materials to help contribute to the Solar Rails

I am interested to join forces alongside AsurO! I am the head of Prime Lord / Storm Clan LF for alliance. Thanks!

Hey guys, check your clan management page for the Alliance invite.  If you did not get an invite please message either myself or blackguard.

Edited by redragon309

List has been updated.

Hey guys, check your clan management page for the Alliance invite.  If you did not get an invite please message either myself or blackguard.

Still not getting invites. PM'ed but offline xD

Hello, I'd like to have my clan join the alliance, it's name is Instrumentality and we are a Shadow clan. I'm not the clan head but I've been given permission to scout out and choose an alliance so it's all good. We are mostly active, and we should have the resources to help with the solar rails. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Kyuuraseberi

Hello, I'd like to have my clan join the alliance, it's name is Instrumentality and we are a Shadow clan. I'm not the clan head but I've been given permission to scout out and choose an alliance so it's all good. We are mostly active, and we should have the resources to help with the solar rails. Thank you for your time.

Hi sorry for the delay!  My current desktop is out of commision and will send you an invite!

Hello, would my  clan be able join the alliance, we are the Bloodthugs and we are a Ghost  clan. I'm not the clan head but I've been given the task of trying to get us into an alliance. We are mostly active.