Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For New Players To Add To Our Group

(PSN)PowdrdToastMan21

Hey guys,

This may be a bit of an in depth post but I would appreciate you reading the entirety of it:

I am a relative newcomer to Warframe.  As of the time of this writing, I have a rank 30 Volt, rank 20 Loki, and in 72 hours will have a Nyx to start.  I am fascinated by this game and there is still much for me to learn.  I am hoping to find people who can help me start to get into some of the higher level content as well as newcomers who would like help with some of the lower level content.

A little bit about me: I'm 28, engaged, and live with my fiancée in NYC.  I work full time and game as a long-time hobby.  I try to play for at least an hour or two each night before I go to bed and I usually get time in on my days off as well (unfortunately, they do not fully coincide with my fiancée's days off).  Most of the people I play with on a consistent basis are 25 - 40 years old and we are a fairly tight-knit group.  Even when we are playing different games, we like to be in a party together to joke around and just chat.  I would like to find more people to add to our group.  I find that people who we tend to get along best with often have the following qualities: down-to-earth, can take a joke but also dish one out, are light-hearted, often times are in a relationship or have a family (not a necessity of course!), and are genuinely good people.  Please note that we do swear occasionally, so if you're offended by bad language then you may not enjoy spending time in a party with us.

We like to take our time when playing through levels and get as much out of each level as possible, so if you like to always just rush through levels you probably wouldn't enjoy playing with us.  We also like to play other games like Battlefield 4 together as well as other coop games like Dead Nation and Mercenary Kings.

I realize this may sound like a dating service post, but we are genuinely looking for new people to add to our group of friends.  If you're looking for new people to play with, exhibit most/some of the qualities mentioned above, and this sounds like something that you would enjoy, feel free to add me as a friend on PSN: PowdrdToastMan21.  I would greatly appreciate you leaving a message as well so I know that you found me through here and it is not just a random friend request.  If you're not interested, no worries and have fun playing Warframe!

I'm the same way. I have been playing since the release of the PS4 and serious about playing. I enjoy 'getting the job done' and going on to the next mission at hand or helping someone to do the same. I'm on most evenings from 4:00pm to mid-night CST. and all over the weekends. I have even started late on Friday evenings and seen the sun come up on Saturday mornings. LOL. I'm a bit older that your age group. I have built my DoJo and just enjoy playing this game. Like just having a good time 'pulling the trigger' on anything that gets in the and finding the treasures and items during game play.

• 1 month later...

I might have just found the group I've been looking for!

I'm from the UK (time difference may be an issue) 40, married, no kids just a cat :) and work fulltime (gaming as my main hobby when time allows)

I've been playing Warframe since the PS4 launch here in England, but I've sort of stalled with my Excalibur - I'm still only an Initiate with a laughable play time of only 7 hours, partly due to not finding similar 'mature' players, most of my experience has been 'everyone for themselves' hardly felt I was in a team or playing a Co-op game.

So any assistance would be gratefully received! I'm desperate to get to grips with WF as I love the concept and the potential to learn the tricks and to understand the inner workings of the game.  I'd even consider some Platinum purchases if I knew what I was doing in the first place :)

So to join in with your group and to see how it's done, not to mention you guys helping me understand what I need to 'upgrade' and where to best spend credits/platinum, but above all to actually 'play' WF as it was intended :D

Hope to see you online soon

Edited by NorthlanderGT

Hi guys,

Im new at this and I am looking for squad team that can help me farm Frost or Ember prime items. I work full time and I am located in the Asia(Phillippines).

Add me and will try to add the players above this comment. :D

(I really need this Items and they look so cool)

Edited by Budlat02

Hi PowdrdToastMan21,

That's quite an in-dept post you have there, and seriously, it really does sounds like an ad for dating service :P

Playing games is also a part time hobby for me and am trying to look for some nice ppl to play with and share the gaming experience with (especially for online games and future games like Destiny and Tom Clancy "The Division").

I have only started playing warframe after I completed battlefield 4 and assassin creek 4 (which is like 2 months back) and has been hooked up to it ever since. The only frame I have at this moment is Excalibur (recently forma so now is like level 5) and technically can say an amateur as well as a newbie in warframe. It would be great to have a group of friends to play with instead of just randomly playing with ppl and then get terminated from the group after the game session.

But there is a very problematic problem, I am from Malaysia and I believe our time difference is like 12 hours (mined being UTC+8). I mean if you guys don't mind, then I am really up for it (as in maybe during the weekends or something).

Btw, I am 35 (engage), working full time and is playing sparingly (maybe couple of hours a day).

Edited by (PS4)GeneY79

Hi guys I'm looking for a group of lads to play alongside I get fed up with playing alongside randoms with no mics in on warframe that's all I see to be dumped with

I'm from the UK looking for a group of lads I can have a laugh with while playing some games

I'm on the younger side at 20,engaged and a serious gamer not one of these call of duty screamers I'm on most of the time I work 1-11pm gmt but anytime between that consider me online

I play warframe and battlefield alot

If I fit the build and 'requirements' to join by all means set me friend request and I look foward to playing with you guys and having a laugh :)

My psn: Finalsalute :)

Edited by (PS4)FinalSalute

I play nightly at best, I do have a clan that is beneficial to players that fit your description. If you guys are interested hit me up xRed0ctobeRx. BTW the clan is very small and would like to see more groups involved.

the clan is called Hazardouz, we do have an emblem and are in process for building a rail.

Also as a side not4e, 34 married with 2 kids. So I understand the playing type. Send me an invite and we can hang