Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Yet-To-Be-Named Alliance. Equality Is Key.

Heat.Inherit

Hello, I'm MisterSlim. I founded and co-lead a small clan. Frost Tech has roughly 10 members, and I know what this means for our chances at success in the Solar Rail Battles. After much thought, I considered just joining a larger alliance. Then I realized that there are tons of small clans like mine out there, and if we join each other, we stand a chance against the larger clans. Joining together is an opportunity to show just how much untapped skill there is in small, "unpopular" clans.

I also understand how all of these clans feel about a voice. If they were to join a Shadow Alliance, and not be listened to, then that is just as bad as being swallowed by a larger clan. If you join us, you will always have a voice. There will be no absolute leader. Things will be run as a 'Council'. All of the Warlords from each individual clan will be given the opportunity to vote on every decision that is made. This means that every clan has an equal say in what happens. Even the name is in the hands of the members. So, if you'd like to join this alliance, and stand a chance in the Solar Rail Battles, then please submit the following info (either to me, MisterSlim, in-game, via PM in the forums, or as a reply post.):

Clan Name: (Please don't misspell it, that'd be super awkward)
Clan Tier: (Shouldn't need further instructions there)
# of Active Members: (again, that one's self explanatory)
Name of your Warlord: (It doesn't have to be a Warlord, choose anyone from your clan as a representative)

Here's a list of our current members, I'll try to keep this as up-to-date as possible:
FrostTech, represented by MisterSlim and Tormound (as we are a merged clan)
Armored Tenno Division, represented by Cyboran
Creed of the Unknown, represented by GAME_PRO24X
Varangian Guard, represented by Similon
Ka Ryu, represented by PyrotekOTC
FullMetalTenno, represented by Osvega

Vinculum, represented by trivialCipher

Facesmash, represented by Meatuchu and Gamecrazed1

Th3Gam3rsGuild, represented by chuckthegoat

Everyothernameistaken, represented by P1NKPANTH8R

ESM, represented by Mechanical_1

Paradisium, represented by naertes

Nice clan, represented by LikeABawsh and Rogue657**

The Potato Farm, represented by Fenix3533

Bloodbath, represented by carbine7

Deckof32, represented by jamesgg55

The Soul Renders, represented by Snipscorn

Lost Skies, represented by karls1s

Ericks Clan, represented by rameerkat

Edited by MisterSlim

i would be interested

clan - Byakugan

Tier- Storm

active members- 10-15, though it might be better to say out of 30 we have 3 people that are away long turm

Warlord- Kasanti

my name suggestions would be 'something' Legion. or 'Something 'Empire, though empire might not be what you are really aiming for.

thank you for your consideration

Kasanti

I'm getting all patched up now, super stoked to get started! I like the idea of "Legion", simple yet robust. Actually inspires quite the site idea! Razor inc. sounds pretty edgy (see what I did there?). I'll be sure to post a finalized list soon! And for those of you that aren't following this thread, please do so!

Edited by MisterSlim

Clan Name: Facesmash

Clan Tier: Ghost

# of Active Members: 4-5

Name of our Warlords: Meatuchu and Gamecrazed1

We had a similar idea and posted a thread like this a few minutes ago. We're ready to fight to the death with you.

Legion also seems like a fitting name, we like it.

Hey guys I wanna put up a name suggestion. i say we call ourselves "MSF" (Militares Sans Frontieres) It means solders without borders or a nation without borders. We are all soliders fighting for our own belifes and have no government figure ruling us. We all have a say and its equal. Other tan that I also wanna put up the name "Outer Heaven" I consider it a heaven because we are fair to eachother and give eachother the respect that other large clans/alliances lack towards theyre fellow members. ts not entirely haven but just outside of it. so what do you guys think for our alliance, MSF or Outer Heaven? plz like this post to show your support on this thread.

Edited by GAME_PRO24X