Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Yet-To-Be-Named Alliance. Equality Is Key.

Heat.Inherit

Something just occurred to me, we should be aware of what our clans' time zones are. (I suppose the priority would be the representative's timezone, but if the whole clan is part of that timezone, that's even better.)

If someone needs to get in contact with another member of the alliance, it is a good idea to know the time period of which we can expect members from that clan to be online.

I just feel like it's a courtesy thing, if we are voting on something and we are waiting for one more clan's vote, there's no point in all of the warlords PM'img that particular warlord to go vote if he is asleep in his bed.

Facesmash's timezone is EDT. (UTC-4:00)

Clan Name: Paradisium 

Clan Tier: Ghost Clan

# of Active Members: 3 

Warlord/Representative: The Warlord is Toddxoz but I'll be the representative, my ign is naertes.

I really like the Outer Heaven name Game suggested, and also I'll be able to make emblems and banners and stuff. I haven't really dabbled in emblem making itself but I make really cute signatures if I say so myself so emblems won't be that hard. 

Here's some of my work: 

nero.png

unfinished.png

dmc.png

s4finished.png

gundamnwopower.png

vincentnotxt.png

tidus.png

ichigoo.png

nerooooov2.png

oh and also we're in EST time but I'm on spring break currently so I'll be up until 3 am basically religiously until sunday lol

and also we should make a steam group if possible o:

Edited by naertes

I agree on steam Groups. Anything to ease and streamline communication is a plus.

That said, at the moment I think we should focus on establishing our alliance, rather than creating the infrastructure around it :P

Edited by Similon

Alright: The time is nigh to vote. These votes will be tallied at 4pm CST tomorrow. Please forgive the narrow timeframe, once a name has been established things will go much more smoothly. 

The following is a list of names, please refrain from voting multiple times. And remember, majority rules!

-Legion

-Outer Heaven Alliance

-Militares Sans Frontieres

-Razor Inc.

-Immortal Legion

My personal vote is cast with Legion.

@TheTopicOfSteamGroups Great idea! I had considered it, but not really anything more than a passive thought. If you're interested in getting some Steam Groups going, then let's get it started!

My vote is for Legion. ("Does this unit have a soul?")

As for steam groups, we would definitely need a place where we can discuss things more privately. Steam would work great for me, but we would have to make sure it works for everybody. All in due time, though.

Ok in roughly 2 and a half hours i will have deployed my solar rail on Ceres, Gabil. were not an official alliance yet but if you guys help protect it until we establish the alliance, the solar rail will be apart of all of us. So if you see a conflict or anything my clans name is Cred of the Unknown. so support it and you too will reap the befits that are to come. thanks guys. Also my Vote is on MSF or Outer Heaven. Also misterslim its just Outer Heaven, dont put alliance in front of it because will be an alliance of itself.. (technically theyre the same but whatever) Also I am in pacific time. its currently 8:25 PM here.

Clan Name: Bloodbath (warlord friend wasn't feeling creative)

Tier: Ghost

Members: Consistently 4, up to 6

Representative: carbine7 (me)

We're Mountain Standard (thanks Arizona for being weird) and college students, so afternoon to night is usually the prime time, especially fridays/saturdays. I'm almost always on or otherwise reachable though, except for very late night or early morning, I have lots of time between classes.

Reading through the thread, Legion or some variation thereof sounds good, meshes well with the alliance ideal. We'll have the rail research done in about an hour as of time of posting. Plastids will be the only limiting factor for construction.

Ah ok, i was mistaken. Whats almost complete is the Blueprint of the rail, then we contruct it. but not to worry we actually have nough to build the actual rail also, so in anothr 24 hours then well be ready. Also if any of you guys are also fortunate and have lots of resorces to build your rail of your own. I suggest taking the planet Eris, Zabala. There are plastids and Neurodes there so if well b joining together we all can share those resources and the ones from my rail that is alloy plates, circuits and orokin cells. plus its survivval and lots of people play surviva to bank on mats. If another clan wants to grab the survival one on Uranis that will greatly benifit too since that has polys and Platids. but we will build more rails later on but for now lets work tgether and cntriubute to this Alliance.

Clan Name: Ericks Clan
Clan Tier: Ghost
# of Active Members: 4-5
Name of your Warlord: Rameerkat

This is an interesting oportunity. We're looking to start some wars. Thank you GAME_PRO for the recomendation. 
Random Information:We are close to finishing a rail. That might be useful.

Hey guys I wanna put up a name suggestion. i say we call ourselves "MSF" (Militares Sans Frontieres) It means solders without borders or a nation without borders. We are all soliders fighting for our own belifes and have no government figure ruling us. We all have a say and its equal. Other tan that I also wanna put up the name "Outer Heaven" I consider it a heaven because we are fair to eachother and give eachother the respect that other large clans/alliances lack towards theyre fellow members. ts not entirely haven but just outside of it. so what do you guys think for our alliance, MSF or Outer Heaven? plz like this post to show your support on this thread.

i like Outer Heaven MGS peace walker FTW