Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Yet-To-Be-Named Alliance. Equality Is Key.

Heat.Inherit

Maybe this is what i was lookin for, i opened a post about creatng or joining an alliance, where to be able to collaborate and do my part, since alone is impossible to take care of graphic works, forum thread, propaganda, invitations, policies etc, i would like to know how much the work is going and if the post leader is still sure about this, becouse i can hand an high hand to this alliance, if someone needs to share the organization works with me, im the clan leader of a small shadow clan.

Clan name: Nux artemis

Clan rank: Shadow

#Active members: 6-25

Name of the warlord: Deirens

I can also offer an already created raidcall alliance channel with the various sections i pre-created in function to support any alliance i could have created or dedicated myself into.

This was the proposal post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/211382-ghost-shadow-also-storm-mountain-moon-clans-alliances-proposal-share-your-ideas%E3%83%BD%EF%BE%9F%D0%B4%EF%BE%9F%EF%BE%89/

Looking forward to this

Edited by Deirens

Maybe this is what i was lookin for, i opened a post about creatng or joining an alliance, where to be able to collaborate and do my part, since alone is impossible to take care of graphic works, forum thread, propaganda, invitations, policies etc, i would like to know how much the work is going and if the post leader is still sure about this, becouse i can hand an high hand to this alliance, if someone needs to share the organization works with me, im the clan leader of a small shadow clan.

Clan name: Nux artemis

Clan rank: Shadow

#Active members: 6-25

Name of the warlord: Deirens

I can also offer an already created raidcall alliance channel with the various sections i pre-created in function to support any alliance i could have created or dedicated myself into.

This was the proposal post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/211382-ghost-shadow-also-storm-mountain-moon-clans-alliances-proposal-share-your-ideas%E3%83%BD%EF%BE%9F%D0%B4%EF%BE%9F%EF%BE%89/

Looking forward to this

hell if we can merge alliances thatd be even better, the more the merryer. im not the post leader of this thread but  am the first guy that he talked to about making this, i gave him my support and ideas and this happend lol. also ive ben getting other clans in to but still talk to MisterSlim hes your guy.

hell if we can merge alliances thatd be even better, the more the merryer. im not the post leader of this thread but  am the first guy that he talked to about making this, i gave him my support and ideas and this happend lol. also ive ben getting other clans in to but still talk to MisterSlim hes your guy.

Ill wait for a reply from him then, ill also try to get a reach of him ingame, i dont see him replying on the posts from a while tough

-Regarding "Outer Heaven" I think there is a pretty big clan named "Knights of OuterHeaven" so I wouldn't want to sound like we are part of their clan unless they were in the alliance with us

-"Legion" by itself is taken so I would vote for some variant.

"Immortal Legion" Sound pretty bad &#! so that's my vote. or what about "FullMetal Legion" no relation to our clan name of course haha =P

-We are on CST and usually on at night

- We are currently redesigning our Dojo but once done We would be thrilled to have people come over!

-I second the vote for having a better way of communication - A Facebook group may be a good way to keep communication more "real time", most people check their facebook way more often than steam.

Edited by Osvega

Alright, since "Legion" is already taken, I'm gonna throw my vote in for "Immortal Legion."

Also, I'd like to make a note that in the OP, "Facesmash" is incorrectly referred to as "Facemash." Just didn't want there to be any complications once it's time to start inviting clans into this Alliance.

@Everyone Also, please feel free to visit each others' dojos! It'll keep things fresh between alliance members, and help encourage interaction. We need to be a well-oiled machine, and starting at 4pm CST today,we will be.

what do you think about my proposal a little up here? :)

The Steampunk fan in me wants to suggest "Clockwork Legion"... 

which, you know, complex machine made up of lots of small parts. Although it's very much a niche reference.

"Immortal Legion" isn't too bad ;)

-We are currently redesigning our Dojo but once done We would be trilled to have people come over!

-I second the vote for having a better way of communication - A Facebook group may be a good way to keep communication more "real time", most people check their facebook way more often than steam.

I like trill :P

And I'd be happy with a facebook group, but some people may want something a bit less personal.

Edited by Similon

*thrilled xP

"The Clockwork Legion" doesn't sound too bad

and yeah I figured some people may feel uncomfortable with Facebook but yeah I would just like for the easiest way to keep communication flowing.

Maybe I just need to check steam more often haha =P 

Edited by Osvega

@NamingIssues Everyone, votes will be tallied for the name soon, please get your votes in!  Also, since Legion is taken, if Legion wins the vote, a "something Legion" will be chosen at random from the thread. 

@GameCrazed1 Sorry for the typo there! My mistake, it should be fixed now.

Looking forward to this

@Deirens Once the Alliance is established, I'll be starting up a group of us to work on things like images, the site, etc. (So anyone with emblem-y talents, please speak up!!) There won't be a limit on how many of us can join into that committee, but some people just aren't into that side of things. Glad you're interested in contributing!!

And it looks like the winner is...LLLEEEEEGIOOON. And at random (I took all of the names, wrote them down, and tore the paper equally. One name was randomly selected to be our 'something'.) (A coin was also flipped to determine if we would add a 'the' to the title.) We are now The Clockwork Legion. 

The Clockwork Legion is now official, and we can begin our complete domination of the Rails. 

All hail The Clockwork Legion!

Looking forward to working with all of you! I am currently out and will see if Teamviewer on my phone will allow me into Warframe to accept the invite. Otherwise, I'll accept it when I get home.

Edited by Gamecrazed1