Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Yet-To-Be-Named Alliance. Equality Is Key.

Heat.Inherit

ok so I made an emblem, how do you guys like it? (I put it in spoiler tags cause it's huge lol)

ummt.png

here's the 128x128 version:

5rzq.png

Very nice work with that emblem - this should be in clockworklegion.enjin.com

but I do agree with Gamecrazed1 clockwork refers to the machinery inside the clock and goes along the way of steampunk art ( which I think you did get )

Plus I think the Alliance is not so much about the time aspect of clockwork but the machine aspect -

---

Each clan is a cog in our Legion Machine! And as Clockwork our clans have to work in complete synchrony! ...otherwise there will be nothing left of us but twisted metal...

May Lotus grace The Clockwork Legion!

---

Just google "clockwork" and check the images - tons of inspiration!

Looking forward to an updated emblem ;D

Edited by Osvega

-snip-

yeah I agree with what you're saying, my original prototype had a clockwork aspect in it but it was getting on my nerves because at that time I didn't know how to make it look more steampunkish xD but I'll make an alternate version with that and whichever one you guys like better we'll use and I'll start making banners around whichever one wins.

@naertes Awesome.Really great to have a designer onboard. People don't often pay much attention to aesthetics when it comes to forming an alliance, and as a result, they are very dull. We'll always be open to suggestion and submissions from anyone (but you'll be hard pressed to beat this guy so far)

@naertes Awesome.Really great to have a designer onboard. People don't often pay much attention to aesthetics when it comes to forming an alliance, and as a result, they are very dull. We'll always be open to suggestion and submissions from anyone (but you'll be hard pressed to beat this guy so far)

thanks lol, I really can't bear to have us look dull and not official so I do what I can o:

here's the alternate emblem though:

i2g6.png

and the 128x128 version

say2.png

I would like to add my clan too, if it is still possible.

Clan Name: OokamiPack

Clan Tier: Shadow
# of Active Members: 1 
Name of your Warlord: Cunla

( at the moment it's just me left, since the others take a break )

What an interesting opportunity. I'd like for my Clan to join this to-be-named-steampunky-alliance. I sure hope there is some room for us.

Clan Name : Kina

Clan Tier : Ghost

# of Active Members : 3, maybe 4 someday soon

Name of your Warlord : Shynsira

thanks lol, I really can't bear to have us look dull and not official so I do what I can o:

here's the alternate emblem though:

i2g6.png

and the 128x128 version

say2.png

Thats what I was talking about!

Good Job!

FullMetalTenno Approve! ;D