Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Alliance (298 Clans, Every Ghost Clan Is Welcome)

Forevener

Hmmm.

What are we going to do in the case of 2 other clans contesting a sector? (as will soon happen)

As I understand we get to pick which side to support via running missions. Are we just going to let each clan/individual within our alliance decide who they want to fight for or are we going to try and organize ourselves as a single fighting force?

Obviously when we deploy a rail there isn't much forethought or communication needed, everyone should know what to do. (i.e. "Fight for our side.")

But if, for instance, a clan that had a 0%/0% tax on a sector is being contested by another clan who intends to tax the area BUT is offering a hefty reward for fighting on their side (as i understand that is an option when you contest an area) we would likely end up with various people wanting to fight for one side or the other.

Of course getting (potentially) 400 different clans to all act in accordance to a single precept would be daunting.

We would not only need a way to decide what we are doing for any given situation but also a solid way to disseminate information and tactics to our various member clans.

If we are just going to run with what each clan wants, I'm fine by that.

In regards to our own affairs in the dark sectors (rail defense/deployment) we should still be in good shape once our numbers fill out.