Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Sovereigns: Recruiting All Tiers To Our Alliance

LurkenLurker

o0xqv7.jpg5lx6oy.png

Welcome and thanks for checking out our Alliance If you've come seeking more information about our  Alliance, you're in the right place. [NS] is a semi-casual guild that values having fun while maintaining an environment where all our members feel comfortable and respect one another!

We welcome veterans and newcomers alike, and don't place any limitations or requirements on how you play the game (we won't dictate how much time you spend playing, what classes and builds you play, or what type of content you participate in). We're a pretty laid back bunch and we strive to keep [NS] a place where people can have a good time experiencing all the game has to offer together. Our guild maintains this environment by having a “zero-tolerance” policy against &*$$phobia, sexism, racism, or any language that is degrading or offensive to our members. If you've been looking for a guild that has plenty of events and missions, a guild you can run dungeons with, or just a guild you can chat and mess around with, [NS] is for you!

See you in-game and may the Nightmare be with you! and remember Tenno you never fight alone

Alliance Recruitment
Nightmare Sovereigns is actively recruiting new Ghost and shadow Clans to join our community. Our goal is to grow our core base of players and provide a community environment where members know each other, play together, and have a sense of camaraderie. We're looking for active players that want to be a part of a community and are interested in Alliances and Solar Rail Domination . Experienced Commanders, or people who want to learn to command are welcome!

ALERT:Calling all Oceanic Clans WE NEED YOU i call upon all that dwell in the shadows fight for us now you will not be disappointed

Were Here to Show that we Ghost and Shadow clans can keep up with the larger Storm Mountain and Moon Clans. We are The Ghost's and Shadows that Lurk In their dreams we together are the nightmare and They will fear us.

PM ME LurkenLurker ingame or leave your Guild name in thread and i will see you in game all cheers

To get In touch with us and Are Clan Join us social media

Google+:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEJtzdu3nb8-sRJ3XvC2lA
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/NightmareSovereigns?ref=hl
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LurkenLurker
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEJtzdu3nb8-sRJ3XvC2lA
Alliance Website:http://nightmares.guildlaunch.com/
Steam: Are steam group is NightmareSovereigns come talk with is

DUE to the alliance getting bigger We now have 2 requirements to join
1.You must have Orokin Lab and or treasury Building so you can make donations straight to the alliance vault and work on alliance rails.
2.Your Warlord must be able to Voice chat on Steam as well

Alert: Were going to need more then just the shadow and ghost clans fighting by our side we need every one an size clan is now able to join we need to stand and unite as one to be victorious. 

Clans Currently in the alliance:
Primeval Outlaws
shadow snipers
Godhand
MistWalkers
NiGHTS into Dreams
Purple Fortress Elite
Drunkenpillows
TEAM SOLO BUSH
Unseen Knights
The Oculu Sebak
Wolf Frame
Fates Impetii
Solo Tenno
Buttresses
Evil Monkey Organization
Stratos
Mind Frame

The Brown Coats

mojojojo dojo

Edited by LurkenLurker

Hey, I Lead a small scale shadow clan made up of members who all know each other IRL one way or another. We have researched the solar rail and we are soon to begin construction of our first solar rail. The prospect of joining other smaller clans is particularly promising ;)

Hi there. I represent Mind Frame, a small ghost clan looking for an alliance to be apart of. We are a tight knit group and have a fully researched dojo (minus the update 13 orokin research room which we're currently building). We are looking to participate in the dark sectors and be apart of your alliance. Feel free to contact me at any time.

I sent the invite to mind frame as atm i am unable to contact you just have your guild leader accept it 

I'll be on Warframe shortly to accept the invite. Do you have a Teamspeak or Mumble Server set up? Let me know how you plan to do communication by pm-ing me in the forums.

PS: I am a clan leader for MF

Edited by stevedaman1228

mojojojo dojo is willing to join.  We are a clan of friends and we are on fairly regularly.  (Our clan name is all lower case because our friend decided to make it without consulting us.)

Edited by Mgsfreek