Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increasing Sheilds

LegendWill

Question

12 answers to this question

Dropped by an enemy. Hope for the best, it's ridiciously hard to get. After nearly 15 hours, I managed to get it. I also got a max health mod, and a shield regeneration mod within an hour of finding this one. Happiest 2 hours of my life.

A lot of people have been saying that the price of leveling up mods is messed up and is soon to be fixed (in the next update maybe?) so I stopped modding it after it got to about 140 or 160% until I figure out if there's any merit to these claims.

You should also look for a health capacity increase, but imo, it's no where near as useful as a good shield recharge and shield capacity combination.

Edited by michaelwii

Farm Raid mission on Mercury. It's also good source of other useful mods (along with hundred of crappy ones) + picking all credits on it give you quite a boost as starter. Raid mission usually takes about 3-5 mins to run through for newbie.

Edited by Norouh

I got my Excalibur to 30 and 3 weapons to 30 and I've only seen one Redirection mod, despite having completed Mars, Mercury, Uranus, and Venus (not in that order, obviously). Meanwhile, I have tons of other cards.

Edited by Kanaris