Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Channeling Effiency

Scharfohr

Question

10 answers to this question

Doing this gets 100% energy efficiency, not 90%, so it is COMPLETELY FREE! :D

Testing it out right now and it's not completely free. If it's anything like a warframe's power efficiency, then there's probably a cap of some sort. Even with 100% channeling efficiency from focus energy and reflex coil, I still consume 1 energy per enemy hit. Makes sense, I suppose. Can't have a sudden double damage melee swing without some kind of price.

I'm guessing that the cap is 75%, the same as power efficiency on frames. Values beyond that would still have use when paired with mods like Corrupt Charge and Second Wind, which reduce channeling efficiency in exchange for other benefits.

Testing it out right now and it's not completely free. If it's anything like a warframe's power efficiency, then there's probably a cap of some sort. Even with 100% channeling efficiency from focus energy and reflex coil, I still consume 1 energy per enemy hit. Makes sense, I suppose. Can't have a sudden double damage melee swing without some kind of price.

I'm guessing that the cap is 75%, the same as power efficiency on frames. Values beyond that would still have use when paired with mods like Corrupt Charge and Second Wind, which reduce channeling efficiency in exchange for other benefits.

Your right, max is 90% because it takes 1 energy then.  But with Energy Siphon your pretty much set, which is why I didn't notice. :P