Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.0: Bugs And Crashes

SSI_Kryptix

After the recent update 13.0 I have been getting a lots of crashes and bugs lately, this has never happened before, While playing I might get a black screen, get stuck in some place that no one else can sees, float in the mid air often, rewind back to some placeI came from, doors not opening and sometimes when it does the region behind it does not appear/load, its not caused by lag as I have a great internet connection and its neither the hosts problem as this never happened before this update. And one of the major bugs is that sometimes while playing I am able to use other warframe's powers like Im an Excalibur but I might use Loki's Teleportation powers or Mag's magnetic power. The update is getting on my nerves as I have losen so many rare mods, prime blueprints and things that Iaccquired after finishing a mission but losen due to Warframe suddenly crashing for absolutely no reason. This update brought nothing more than bugs, crashes and dis-advantages to me, I was a huge fan of this but now it's getting boring due to crashes and bugs every 1 in 5 missions/seconds.

And please note that this has nothing to do with my computer specs as Warframe runs smoothly on high graphics and this only started happening after the Update 13.0