The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Failed To Connect To Server, Again & Again & Again & Again & Oh...@(*()$ Again!

(PSN)MartyR637

I havent been able to play this game either since the Dex Furis were added to my inventory. Ive tried numerous times and still nothing. Lost quite a few cool things including Rhino Prime Chassis and Focus Energy. 2 weeks w/o being able to play this game. Changed port settings, factory reset my router, had cable company resend signal, changed DNS, reverted back to all old settings, idk what to do but it is quite frustrating. 

I havent been able to play this game either since the Dex Furis were added to my inventory. Ive tried numerous times and still nothing. Lost quite a few cool things including Rhino Prime Chassis and Focus Energy. 2 weeks w/o being able to play this game. Changed port settings, factory reset my router, had cable company resend signal, changed DNS, reverted back to all old settings, idk what to do but it is quite frustrating. 

Add your PS4 to your DMZ on your router...after trying all the things you have mentioned as well, this seemed to finally do the trick for me

yeah same been doing this to me for the last month... every single game and I am losing 640 plat worth of boosters because of it... guess I won't get it back (bought all 4 boosters 2 times @80p each) why is it that every time they make a single update they break something else fix your damn servers if they are the problem

So I'm not getting the failed to connect to server when I'm playing like these guys were when those issues were going on, but I am however not able to log in to the servers at all. I tried to log in today about 4 hours earlier and could not log in at all, and am currently having the same problem now.

"Login failed. Could not connect to server." Has this happened to anyone else? Today is not the first time either, this has happened sporadically throughout the past week. I've tried rebooting the PS4 and all that fun stuff but nothing seems to work. Let me know if there's something else I should try.

Thanks for any help. 

Update 13 fixed my login issues and the issue with the game kicking me right after a match and losing rewards. Nothing like goin 60minutes of T3 survival, finally getting Rhino Prime Chassis after what seems like 100 runs, and then not getting item after completion. Glad those days are gone.

I still get the "Failed to login to server" on my chat screen but it goes away after a few seconds of waiting. 

Before the update I tried everything EXCEPT messing with the DMZ due to my lack of internet protocol and security knowledge. Nothing worked, and now it does so Im guessing something went wrong on DE's end. Now off to finally get Rhino Prime. 

i am in Singapore and have this issue constantly....yesterday i had the game on for 6 hours and played 2 games. I am a patient man but that is ridiculous.....

Everytime i went into foundary menu it crashed.. then in game crash... then when creating fusion crash... get the picture?

I have done everything, reset modem, added ports, delete and redownload game, dmz my ps etc. etc. etc. nothing works.