Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ressources Now Even Have A Half Life?!

Kasamoto

Me and two clanmates each got 3 in one t1 defense. Most of those are rotting now.

Which is exactly why this is a problem.

Casuals? Solos? Fvck them! Right?

I'm a pack-rat. I store everything because that's how I play.

Let's count the score right now for U13:

+1 Scindo Got Buffed

-1 Stance Mods are rare

-1 Forum Posting limit is once every 30 seconds

-1 Hydroid is worse than or equal to Nekros in grindability

+1 Credits and trash resources removed from the void

-1 New resources decay over time

So far a -2/6 score. Let's see what else I can dig up...

Like I said in another topic :

Bah.

Just wait for the new market item.

Tenno Freezer

Cost : 50 platiniums

Upkeep : 5 platiniums a week.

Effect : Prevents your argon crystals from decaying.

I don't see the issue.

The idea is pretty obvious: Prevent the player from just passively farming the item up and then having way more than they'd ever need when it actually comes time to craft something with them.

Me and two clanmates each got 3 in one t1 defense. Most of those are rotting now.

You got lucky, I had been running void mission non-stop since a few hours ago. I only got one argon crystal so far from a 30 min T1 survival run. Ask around, see if anyone actually share your kind of luck

I did a few exterminates, a few captures (where I explored the entire ship), a solo T3 Survival to around 40 min (lol rank 10 Zephyr), and a solo 25 wave T3 Defense before finding my first Crystal.

Interestingly enough, mine had a duration of roughly 8 hours from when I got it, instead of the 12 that others seem to have. I hadn't checked on it right away, but I did check it within an hour of obtaining it and it only had 7:20 duration left. Might have been a bug, possibly related to all the hotfixing. Wasn't an issue for me since I was able to chuck it right into Nikana reseach, but a little worrisome.

As for how I feel about it... It's honestly kind of an interesting approach to end game resource collection. What will really matter is 1) the true rarity of the resource, and 2) if we will require multiple to build any single thing that isn't Dojo Research (I exclude Dojo Research because I ASSUME that contributing the resource will negate the duration timer). What makes it interesting is that many other games would simply throw at you this ultra rare .5% chance to drop item in a list of other ultra rare items you can't use yourself that share that same .5% pool in order to obtain your end game shinies. IF you only ever need 1 on hand to build something, then I could see this as being okay, and the drop rate is relatively reasonable, then it will be... alright.

Edited by omgwtflolbbl