Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking To Join A Clan

wilmer007

Hello, i'm currently a rank 22 excalibur with a conclave rating of 314

First a little bit about me and what i can bring to a clan:

- I turn 29 next month so not a little kid thats immature

- Not working at the moment to focus on my studies

- No kids, no wife or girfriend so nothing to hold me back from gaming when i can

- I play League of Legends and now Warframe so i'll be switching between the two

- I go to the University and studying Software Engineering so i play if i have free time when not doing University stuff

- Nice, friendly person who likes to help new players

- I'm mostly a solo person on warframe but i'll do coop to help new players or if i'm trying to do a mission that is really hard for me.

- My laptop just falls short of the minimum requirements however i am still able to play at or around 30 FPS but if i do coop i will probably drop to 8-15 frames probably which is another reason why i probably can't do coop.

- I will try to help the clan as much as i can if i'm capable and if i have the time due to my studies

- My laptop likes to shutoff at random from time to time. I think this is an electric problem perhaps with the power cable. Don't think its a hardware or software issue.

What i'm looking for in a clan:

- Nice, friendly, communicate clan who doesn't mind if i solo most of the time and understands i will be playing League of Legends while at the same time understanding i have my studies

- A clan that can help me climb from not being a new player, perhaps be a strong player

- Clan that has all the buildings, etc... since i'm a new player i don't know what else but i assume a mountain clan has everything unlocked.

- A clan that understands my power issues with my laptop

That's pretty much it for now. Any questions you may have for me please let me know. Send invites or tell me a little bit about your clan and hopefully we match up well. :)

Edited by wilmer007