The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No way o:

Ryitus

I come back to see theres A LOT MORE WEAPONS AND A FIST WEAPON? Omg I love you DE staff, I've been gone for way to long :c

Stay tuned, there's even a new envirnoment coming sooner rather than later ;-)

If you love this game and you got the money to spend, you should join the founders program, for a master or grand master package, so you can partake in the design council :-)

Edited by FanaticGamer

If you love this game and you got the money to spend, you should join the founders program, for a master or grand master package, so you can partake in the design council :-)

Is that how people get the different skin of Excalibur o: if so, then i will. Oh, it's so much for that skin o: but when i get the money I will.

Edited by Ryitus

fair enough i want to support the devs and that , but im not shedding out £80+ or £160+ just for a game founders pack , il stick with the hunters for now and if they add some S#&$ in later and they will keep me stuck to this game like hot glue then by all means il dish out some money for plat

Is that how people get the different skin of Excalibur o: if so, then i will. Oh, it's so much for that skin o: but when i get the money I will.

Yes, and depending on the package you also get a special sword, pistol, acces to the design council, and can even get your own solar system.

fair enough i want to support the devs and that , but im not shedding out £80+ or £160+ just for a game founders pack , il stick with the hunters for now and if they add some S#&$ in later and they will keep me stuck to this game like hot glue then by all means il dish out some money for plat

Good thinking, I know it's too much for many, but it's a pretty cool option if you can afford it.

The skin comes with the "cheaper" "only" $49.99 founder's edition ;P

what a steal