Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You Pc........no....really, Thank You.

You could just download it onto your PC and play the new content early.

Choosing to remain on the console version despite the clarity on its update progression is a self inflicted sort of thing man.

And honestly, the forums are a small slice of the overall Warframe community, lots of loud tiny groups here. 

But most console players have a crappy PC :p

We also get awesome perks, bug exploits, hilarious mishaps and blunders. The joys of being behind the scenes and getting intimate with the game's development. You have every right to look up to the PC players because we get first dibs while you get sloppy seconds. I for one, am enjoying myself :)

Of course, you wouldn't understand. Lab rats? More like VIP. Hold up, lemme grab my wicked sick E-peen. 

We also get awesome perks, bug exploits, hilarious mishaps and blunders. The joys of being behind the scenes and getting intimate with the game's development. You have every right to look up to the PC players because we get first dibs while you get sloppy seconds. I for one, am enjoying myself :)

Of course, you wouldn't understand. Lab rats? More like VIP. Hold up, lemme grab my wicked sick E-peen. 

Hey.Hey.Hey.

How's that RNG working out for ya?

Hey.Hey.Hey.

How's that RNG working out for ya?

Now that you mention it, it's actually going quite well for me and whoever I've been grouping with. I've already gotten 3 stances, almost got my first key ready for Vay Hek. Gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! This new tileset is awesome

GODDAMMIT PEOPLE!!!

OP was thanking PC player becouse we get thisng before so we can REPORT BUGS so they WON'T get to the PS4 version

AND I SAID THANKING; NOT FVCKING TAUNT

and all of the sudden, elitist *ssf*gg*ts get here to start a flamewar

god, i'm starting to REGRET to have voted warframe in the MMO showdown JUST BECOUSE IT'S COMMUNITY

you guys are worse than dota 2, lol and hat fortress 2 elitists

SRLY

Edited by ChileanWarpig

GODDAMMIT PEOPLE!!!

OP was thanking PC player becouse we get thisng before so we can REPORT BUGS so they WON'T get to the PS4 version

god, i'm starting to REGRET to have voted warframe in the MMO showdown JUST BECOUSE IT'S COMMUNITY

SRLY

Yeah, you're right.

I'm sorry, OP and PS4 users. Didn't mean to be a $&*^ :( We all play and love Warframe 

But no, don't bring me back to those games. ANYTHING BUT THOSE!

Edited by Bro_Z

You weren't being a $&*^, There is nothing to be sorry for, We were just thanking you for your work.

Thanks for not getting Legendary Cores, it really helped us in terms of enjoyment.

Keep up the hard work for maxed mods.

Edited by Zinthir

GODDAMMIT PEOPLE!!!

SRLY

It's called sarcasm.

Thanks for Fighting RNG and bug fixing for us, Really appreciated.

It's fine, I love being able to experience things before their full release because there's no downside!

Also, being rewarded for having bugs/exploiting bugs is fun, I almost wish you could experience it too sometimes.

However, you too will have to experience RNG, it's not going away, sorry.

Have fun playing in U12 for a while longer.

This thread is making me realize just how much worse PS4 players get it, I'm starting to understand their frustration but am surprised they lash out at PC players in general because of it.

I guess jealousy does weird things to people

#rekd

This thread is making me realize just how much worse PS4 players get it, I'm starting to understand their frustration but am surprised they lash out at PC players in general because of it.

I guess jealousy does weird things to people

#rekd

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm up to this point, But we aren't jealous or frustrated, OP just wanted to thank all PC players for their hard work, And I thank you all as well.

Sure dude! Whatever you say :)

No, you don't. We got the 12.4.4 update about two weeks ago and it nearly broke the game and hurt the community because the game was freezing, crashing, and locking up people's consoles to where it was risky to turn it off your system. There were also constant issues where people couldn't save their progress and the Void was basically unplayable due to it crashing almost every time. Believe me, we can wait.