Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Exploit/glitch

Roost_rd

In Ceres, Casta defense with the new grineer galleon thing or whatever, theres an area up on the stairs that had a little rock cliff. Climbing down onto the rock and walking into the metal ball revelas that you are now outside the map. There is another little clear area that you can jump into while in this glitched location that will teleport you outside the map limits. There is a roof above your head, so its hard to see. I'll try to put up images, I'll edit after. Its not really game breaking, you kinda have to explore to find it, but the first time it did scare me because its nearly impossible to get out. If you are lucky, it'll teleport you back to the map, if you are not, you are stuck in the outskirts of the map.

Edit: Pictures Are Here

EuXMPqv.jpg

This is what it looks like outside the map. I'm mid-roll because again, the ceiling is low.

Dvw2QlG.jpg

This is the little metal ball/rock cliff that is the entrance to this skybox thingy.

QzL9CBQ.jpg

Me standing on the rock cliff that doesn't teleport you back.

QvwgWoV.jpg

Inside that metal ball, and that deep void area outlined with metal texture is the passage down to get to skybox.

Kfd83zV.jpg

What you see after you jump through that ring thingy.

WZWVwAj.jpg

Outside map again.

5eKWwc2.jpg

Also out the map.

Edited by DoctorRoosterMD

I found something out by accident, which was really.. really embarrassing for me. I'm a Loki, and I had two others going up the elevator to this kind of Ceres defense. Because I'm a silly person, I started to spam Switch-Teleport at them, and sent both through the elevator platform just before reaching the very top. The elevator doesn't seem to go back down, and it's a really long way down (Or.. up.) Needless to say they weren't too happy about helping me find that out.

Did you teleport Down through the elevator and end up still in the shaft?  There is a button in the room before the elevator that does recall it, I just verified that it is indeed working, if it is not for you please let me know.  Thanks for the info.

Did you teleport Down through the elevator and end up still in the shaft?  There is a button in the room before the elevator that does recall it, I just verified that it is indeed working, if it is not for you please let me know.  Thanks for the info.

So what about the falling through the map and teleporting outside the map?