Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Beta Thoughts !!!

Rongkongcoma

Hello !

I dont know where to post my thoughts about this game so i hope this is the right place.

I came into the Beta 2 days ago.

First i must say i like Warframe VERY much. It is cool ... the design of the levels and the models and the idea of the game and so on. It is cool to play with other players against the Computer (PVE) ... even when i would like to have also a feature like "Deathmatch" to login to make some frags without long missions and all that. But i guess that is a whish it is too late to be delivered by the programmers. :-)

But I am a little bit sad because of some things about the beta.

First ... why is the credits-shop opened in the closed beta?

I think it would be much better to test the game first for absolutely free.

To test everything for bugs.

So if i am not able to try all the features as a closed beta tester for free it is no wonder that I am (and many others I think) dont use everything that is possible in the game.

And because of that it is no wonder many bugs will not be found before the release of the game.

I dont think it is a good idea.

As an example ... Planetside 2 did it the same way (i heard) and it is still not running on my pc ... even after 2 months or more after the release. Very sad. Hope this will not happen with this game. :-/

Then .... i do not understand some features of the game.

The difficulty level of it.

What does mean (in the german client) "Ebene 1" or "Ebene 8-12" on a levelpoint in a planet system???

Is it the level my Char has to be to get through it or what does it mean?

Also the thing with the planets.

I start on Mercury ... first point ... "Ebene 1".

Is it equally to what planet system i go or does it mean as further away i am from sun as much more heavy it gets???

So Mercury is the easiest and Pluto is the heaviest part???

Would be nice to know that.

Greetings and peace .... Rong

Hello !

I dont know where to post my thoughts about this game so i hope this is the right place.

I came into the Beta 2 days ago.

First i must say i like Warframe VERY much. It is cool ... the design of the levels and the models and the idea of the game and so on. It is cool to play with other players against the Computer (PVE) ... even when i would like to have also a feature like "Deathmatch" to login to make some frags without long missions and all that. But i guess that is a whish it is too late to be delivered by the programmers. :-)

But I am a little bit sad because of some things about the beta.

First ... why is the credits-shop opened in the closed beta?

I think it would be much better to test the game first for absolutely free.

To test everything for bugs.

So if i am not able to try all the features as a closed beta tester for free it is no wonder that I am (and many others I think) dont use everything that is possible in the game.

And because of that it is no wonder many bugs will not be found before the release of the game.

I dont think it is a good idea.

As an example ... Planetside 2 did it the same way (i heard) and it is still not running on my pc ... even after 2 months or more after the release. Very sad. Hope this will not happen with this game. :-/

Then .... i do not understand some features of the game.

The difficulty level of it.

What does mean (in the german client) "Ebene 1" or "Ebene 8-12" on a levelpoint in a planet system???

Is it the level my Char has to be to get through it or what does it mean?

Also the thing with the planets.

I start on Mercury ... first point ... "Ebene 1".

Is it equally to what planet system i go or does it mean as further away i am from sun as much more heavy it gets???

So Mercury is the easiest and Pluto is the heaviest part???

Would be nice to know that.

Greetings and peace .... Rong

Hey and welcome to the beta!

To be honoust I think this belongs in the feedback forums but whatever.

The credits shop is indeed already open but that's propably for the same reason you just discribed. Finding bugs. Because the store handles purchases which are made with real money its extremely important for the developers to make sure that there are absolutely no bugs in there. Ofcource bugs in the game can be annoying but if you lose 5 euro's to a bug it's a bit more major then losing out on a bit of experience.

The Ebene, which is difficulty in the english client. Stands for how hard this mission is going to be. By this you should think about the amount of enemies that you are about to face and how many you have to fight at a time. As far as I know there is no solid measurement for it but it ranges anywhere between 1 and 5.

On the planet side of difficulty you are nearly correct. Mercury is the starting planet and the easiest while Pluto is the highest level planet. The planets in between don't match though. Saturn is the 2nd planet followed by Venus Mars Jupiter Earth Neptune and Pluto. I may be wrong about Neptune though.

I hope you enjoy playing the beta, as far as I have noticed the Devs are very nice and receptive to feedback so if there is anything you really have a question about feel free to post it here.