The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Glitched Weapons Stances And Energy Colours

FirstAidKittens

Several times today, I've started a mission and pulled out my melee weapons only to find their installed stance missing and/or their energy colour displaying as some completely different colour I never chose, usually a blue, on any of my appearance presets.

So, my melee weapons spend that entire mission performing like default and looking funny like this...

OQJNcHd.jpg

6IvIwwd.jpg

...or performing combos as they should, but still looking weird like this...

d491UF7.jpg

vpBTIF1.jpg

...when they're supposed to be performing combos while looking gorgeous like this:

dhSRdcc.jpg

1r1Lmxg.jpg

It seems to just happen entirely at random, and I've never seen the stance glitch without the energy colour glitch accompanying it. I have noticed the energy colour glitch with different melee weapons on different frames, my Dual Kamas are just the only weapons I have a stance for and made the best examples for these screenshots.

I've triple-checked my Arsenal every time the glitch shows up, and everything is displaying as it should; colours, mod configurations, everything.

This glitch still persists for me as of Hotfix 13.0.3, so any insight anyone else can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Kittened