Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Problems And Decisions.

letir

I star to play recently and don't know much about this game. So, it's just my opinion. But this game have really annoyng problems. You can watch forum - rly manu suggestions and disscussinos.

I just wanna summarize some points. This is complimation of different posts. If you have objections - give it.

1 Levellig, card system and random

Leveling in WF means nothing without cards. Cards falling radomly. So, random>knowledge, grind and even platina. Not good.

Watch the forum - peoples try to find warframe Redirection, but just don't get it, no matter how hard they try. I have 4 sentinel Redirection... good joke.

Decisions:

1) Items take some "+" just for lvl-up.

2) Challenges for cards - you can take special mission for choosen card. Complexity of mission depends on the card.

Rare cards with rare drop rate = extremly difficult mission.

3) Exchange - you can exchange few cards for 1 choosen card.

4) Card market and auction.

2 Credits

You know the problem, right? Boss-runners, rushers... We have 2 ways for money farming - speedrun and blueprints selling. So "normal" clearing of lvl just don't needed.

Is it normal, then you farm boss just bcs you wanna sell rare stuff from him?

Is it normal, then you rush some Mercury missions just for 1000cr?

P.S. Yeah, i know about "Alert Missions". But they opened only if you have open map. Why i must force myself and rush just bcs we don't have normal reward for other missions?

Decisions:

1) The award depends on difficult of mission. More danger=more time=more reward.

2) Killed enemies drop some credits - why not? This is usual for money farming.

3 Blueprints, resorce farming and random

Watch for the hands: you can take warframe blueprints from start, you can obtain warframe parts blueprint on Saturn... but you need resources for this on Earth, Pluto and Sedna ! Wow, not bad.

Just Suggestion: place resorces for Cronus Sword on Pluto. Why not?

P.S. Why i must rush my progress? I have wf blueprint, i have all parts blueprint... so why? What's the reason? There is no point to stop me.

Some resources have bad drop rate - random again.

Decisions:

1) Resource exchange.

2) Resource market and auction.

3) Rebalance for "needed" resources.

4 Abilities and energy

Energy and ability system tough and unbalanced. Ok, forgot about OP/useless skills - it's just a matter of time.

But this "energy orbs only" system is stirct. It's just a patch - and if you try to engage boss without Trinity, you'll understand what.

Ability spam is another problem. "Oh' Infested trap me in the small room, my gun on reloading... take this: Slash and Dash x4!!!". We have invulnerability frames and other problems with abilities, so cd i needed.

1) Energy regeneration every second (very slow) and with the dealed damage (slow).

2) CD for all abilities. Different, ofc.

5 Shield and Health

Health is suck, shield is a Orokin's gift. That's the main problem. Yes, we have armor, Steel Fiber and artifact for health regen.

But great reg of Shields and Fast Deflection much better then all of this, even in Rino+Trinity duet.

1) Health regeneration every second (very slow).

2) Warframe card for health reg (worse than shield reg).

3) Health orb restore 50 hp.

6 Melee and guns

From my point of viem melee looks like support. Yes, we have freeze+knockdown jump combo. We have some rly powerful weapons.

But my shotgun just destroy everthing in one-two shots on middle distance without any problems with hp, chasing, counter, strong attack timer... More balance, pls!

7 Battle

This respawn rate killing me. I've benn cornered in room on 7 minuts bcs reinforces coming and coming then i reload my shotgun... It's not a difficult, it's not even a challenge - just DPS check. Lockdown it's blessing in situations like this.

1) Limited enemiew on mission. Reinfocments waves create few tough, strong guys.

That's not all, but mostly of my problems. If i found something new, i'll try to edit this post. Ths for reading.

Edited by letir

I star to play recently and don't know much about this game. So, it's just my opinion. But this game have really annoyng problems. You can watch forum - rly manu suggestions and disscussinos.

I just wanna summarize some points. This is complimation of different posts. If you have objections - give it.

Leveling in WF means nothing without cards. Cards falling radomly. So, random>knowledge, grind and even platina. Not good.

Watch the forum - peoples try to find warframe Redirection, but just don't get it, no matter how hard they try. I have 4 sentinel Redirection... good joke.

Decisions:

1) Items take some "+" just for lvl-up.

2) Challenges for cards - you can take special mission for choosen card. Complexity of mission depends on the card.

Rare cards with rare drop rate = extremly difficult mission.

3) Exchange - you can exchange few cards for 1 choosen card.

4) Card market and auction.

2 Credits

You know the problem, right? Boss-runners, rushers... We have 2 ways for money farming - speedrun and blueprints selling. So "normal" clearing of lvl just don't needed.

Is it normal, then you farm boss just bcs you wanna sell rare stuff from him?

Is it normal, then you rush some Mercury missions just for 1000cr?

P.S. Yeah, i know about "Alert Missions". But they opened only if you have open map. Why i must force myself and rush just bcs we don't have normal reward for other missions?

Decisions:

1) The award depends on difficult of mission. More danger=more time=more reward.

2) Killed enemies drop some credits - why not? This is usual for money farming.

Watch for the hands: you can take warframe blueprints from start, you can obtain warframe parts blueprint on Saturn... but you need resources for this on Earth, Pluto and Sedna ! Wow, not bad.

Just Suggestion: place resorces for Cronus Sword on Pluto. Why not?

P.S. Why i must rush my progress? I have wf blueprint, i have all parts blueprint... so why? What's the reason? There is no point to stop me.

Some resources have bad drop rate - random again.

Decisions:

1) Resource exchange.

2) Resource market and auction.

3) Rebalance for "needed" resources.

4 Abilities and energy

Energy and ability system tough and unbalanced. Ok, forgot about OP/useless skills - it's just a matter of time.

But this "energy orbs only" system is stirct. It's just a patch - and if you try to engage boss without Trinity, you'll understand what.

Ability spam is another problem. "Oh' Infested trap me in the small room, my gun on reloading... take this: Slash and Dash x4!!!". We have invulnerability frames and other problems with abilities, so cd i needed.

1) Energy regeneration every second (very slow) and with the dealed damage (slow).

2) CD for all abilities. Different, ofc.

5 Shield and Health

Health is suck, shield is a Orokin's gift. That's the main problem. Yes, we have armor, Steel Fiber and artifact for health regen.

But great reg of Shields and Fast Deflection much better then all of this, even in Rino+Trinity duet.

1) Health regeneration every second (very slow).

2) Warframe card for health reg (worse than shield reg).

3) Health orb restore 50 hp.

6 Melee and guns

From my point of viem melee looks like support. Yes, we have freeze+knockdown jump combo. We have some rly powerful weapons.

But my shotgun just destroy everthing in one-two shots on middle distance without any problems with hp, chasing, counter, strong attack timer... More balance, pls!

7 Battle

This respawn rate killing me. I've benn cornered in room on 7 minuts bcs reinforces coming and coming then i reload my shotgun... It's not a difficult, it's not even a challenge - just DPS check. Lockdown it's blessing in situations like this.

That's not all, but mostly of my problems. If i found something new, i'll try to edit this post. Ths for reading.

the "card exchange and aution" will cause problem. If they allow that, real life trading will be involve. You can't disagree with that cause it will happen.

I'd rather they make an artifact that give better mod drops.

You can't base the credit earn cause of diffcult mission because the mission is difficult depending on the monster lvl. I'd perfer they do it in percentage. credit earn will be based on, how much enemy have you killed this will include there lvl, how many team player have you revived, how many puzzle you've unlocked/hacked.

Resource is normal tbh, the only thing they can improve would be also adding in an artifact that will help with resource drop %. Or be able to use credit to buy them. But trading/giving resource to player will bring in real world trading. that will bring cheaters and hackers cause now they can make real money trading ingame stuff.

For the energy and health regen they already have that, it's on an atrifact. you're making it seem like COD with the HP regen by itself with no artifact needed. But will agree on a HP regen Mod as that will work.

And for the weapons, yes I have also made a thread about the balancing of the guns.

Edited by DreakinZ

1. Mod cards mean nothing without leveling up. By leveling up, you increase your capacity to add mods.

- Not sure what you mean by items taking some '+' for leveling up.

- Rare mods drop randomly. It's all a matter of a given percentage.

- That would make acquiring rarer mods obsolete.

- As said above.

2. If you're not looking for rushers, then trying playing on private or solo.

If for some reason, you're not able to, then please warn your fellow teammates about your situation.

- This point is actually good. Higher amount of credits for a highly difficult mission.

- Enemies do drop credits, as well as containers, lockers and such. It's a lower amount, compared to finalizing a mission.

3. It does need some tweaking but it doesn't force you to rush. It's not like you got the best weapon in the game.

- Would make DE profit completely null.

- Same as above.

- Do agree, as stated before.

4. Not sure what you're going on about, on this point.

- There is an artifact that slowly regenerates your energy.

- Not sure, once again, what you mean.

5. Again, not sure what you're on about.

- You stated yourself that there's an artifact. Use it.

- You do have higher health mods.

- They do. It's either 25 health points or 50. (Same goes for Energy orbs.)

6. There is balance. Melee weapons are used for close-combat, dealing faster damage and having no reload times or low clip amounts.

You run out of ammo in mid of a battle, then use your melee weapons.

I actually enjoy slashing and hacking everyone.

7. Spawning does need some tweaking, as well. (It's called spawning, not re-spawning. Enemies do not re-spawn.)

As for your shotgun, and as I said before, use your melee weapons. Much faster than switching to a sidearm.

On a side-note: Please improve your English or try using a translator.

It's really hard to understand some of it.

Edited by JRMC

with each level, a warframe should get a small amount of health and shields and stamina.

Cards are a cool thing, but after 23 hours of play I've only 2 vitality and no redirection. Maybe add blueprints for such vital mods ?

Randomness isn't a bad thing as long as there's ways to overcome it. Strategy and/or tactics can't do a thing if your unlucky. I couldn't solo past Mercury without a vitality mod.

2 Credits

Too much things costs too much (like fusing). If you fuse mods with same polarity you don't have to pay too much. But when the polarity doesn't correspond or you fuse two different kind of mods you'll sometimes have to pay insane amount (15 000 credits ? seriously ?)

Selling things you don't want doesn't grant enough money. 1000 cr for an über skill and a low skill ?

The problem isn't the rarity of credits but the fact a usual run from maps to maps (so without grind) won't get you enough credits to get new weapons or fuse mods for your weapons/warframe. Grind can be cool when you research sometimes precise, but just for your second rifle... well that's a bit harsh.

Resources for some BP should only be on planets you already have finished.

Maybe add a bounty-hunt ? You create a message ingame that let other players know that you need something and when they have the needed thing they can get the reward you proposed.

4 Abilities and energy

Mass Effect 3 did this exactly right : each power had different ways for level up (you could add more targets or more power) and they had a cooldown that let you use them efficiently in synergy.

Cooldown are a must-have, me thinks. And you could add cooldown reduction mods. The energy system isnt really usefull, they may totally get rid of it without really changing gameplay (if they add cooldown). Energy is one more thing you have to think about : you already have your shields, your health, your ammo.

5 Shield and Health

Against poison infected, health is a godsend. So I disagree with you about the different usefullness.

6 Melee and guns

I don't have a shotgun, so I can't say. But melee can be very powerfull : a fully charged attack bypass totally armor.

7 Battle

The enemy respawn from different kind of artifacts from the level layout (like the moas come from the thing on walls) I think it's a good thing, as long as you can disable them for a time (not destroy them). I don't like the fact I can't destroy turrets that aren't active.

1. I have Excalibur lvl 25, many rare cards, and still 0 Redirection. Yeah, leveling process very improtant, my suit still have 100 shields, just like lvl 1.

RNG now - it's pure luck. Why random stop my progress? I'm fighter, shield charge is critical for me. I'm trying everything, and still don't get Redirection.

Give me advice, pls. Something like: "Farm Corpus Raid missions", or: "Don't fight with bosses, weakling", or: "You must take support role, bcs God of the Random give you so many rare power-ups for abilities".

2. I'm looking for credits. But only way for take some - rush.

3. Ehmm. Just say: who needs this wf parts on Saturn? If i can take blueprints on Saturn, resources for them must be on Mercury, Saturn or Venera.

4. Energy system is broken right now. We don't have stable source of energy - no regeneration, no blue bottles (Diablo style). Take some "mage" class and try to kill any boss without imbalanced gun. 1 spell, 2 spell... oops, run of energy! Energy orbs, energy orbs... stop, there is none of them!

CD - cooldown, spell reload.

5. Shield is much more effective, bcs you can restore them. Health witouht artifatcs - just safe cap, nothing more.

Shields - your main battle HP. Health - secondary life.

6. Usual melee strikes useless vs armor and shields, and Infested kill you musch faster in close combat.

Charged is good, but need perfect timing. Enemies can shoot you, kick you, evade your strikes...

Shotgun do same thing from good distance and save your HP, without charge problems. So no, there is no balance.

5 Shield and Health

Against poison infected, health is a godsend. So I disagree with you about the different usefullness.

6 Melee and guns

I don't have a shotgun, so I can't say. But melee can be very powerfull : a fully charged attack bypass totally armor.

5. Against all overs treats good shield charge works much better.

6. Shotguns a little OP right now, but this is don't change much. Sword bad vs shields (Corpus), vad cs Infected, and you must go in close combat (and take damage).