Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We See The Leveling System Back?

someguy216

Sorry for starting a whole thread for this but does anyone know if they will bring back the leveling system once theyve balanced the mod system, because having your survivability purely almost purely determined by mods is a small problem although the current mod system is great.

DE-Steve basically said that health/shields specifically are going to be woven into a new hybrid passive system

the existing vitality and redirection mods "MAY" be grandfathered in, but i wouldn't count on it

otherwise there are going to be new mods to balance out against the passive shield/health we will be getting as we level our frames up

no word yet if the passive system is going to affect anything else besides health and shields, AFAIK

even though i didnt participate for the CBT, but i watched vids of the cbt game play and i feel that its too OP if u can stack massive amount of same mods with imba high percentages which just doesnt give the challenge. i saw people having sprint speed as though u are using a speed hack and shotgun(hek) having 10 ammos with 200+% multishot? lol even though who doesnt like the feel of being OP and one shotting everything in yr path but it just doesnt give u that challenge of using evasive and tactical teamwork to kill off bosses which now i am experiencing ( when i was low lv facing jackel with a few teammates )

but thats just my opinion which makes this game more fun to play nw :)