The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Melee Randomly Disabled During Void Mission

Cakemaphoneige

So right now im doing a T1 Capture Solo and i was going mainly with my melee weapon to kill everything. I was in a treasure room( the one where u run in wiith a pressure plate in the middle and to the left and right are 6 lockers on each side and u can run up one side of the wall above the lockers into a tunnel which leads to an upper loot room) when i switched to my primary weapon to shoot one of the sentry drone things, that start shooting you when you step on a pressure plate, and after i switched back to my melee weapon i was completely unable to perform any kind of attack with it. The weapon is a Bo Staff with Clashing Forest on it. 

Edit:

Ok so now i have completed that mission and have some more crap to report.

I stumbled across an "Obstacle Course" eventually and once again was plagued by an issue that has been haunting me for a while. Its really hard to explain but i think the best way to sum it up is that, sometimes while i am doing random things, mainly which involve wallrunning or jumping, i am holding down the run button and after performing a wallrun or jump for example, i then go back to running and its like i dont have it held down anymore, my warframe walks instead of running, despite the fact that i have the button held down. This happens so much yet so inconsistently that i dont know what to think of it. It has caused me to fail many obstacle courses, many rushes towards life support/ extraction etc. it sucks balls on another level of bull****.

Yes, i did fail the obstacle course, not entirely though. It was the one where you have to wall jump from pillar to pillar and then wallrun up and back above where you cam from and to the side where there are 3 rooms which slowly close at different speeds. I was able to get the first 2 but was too slow for the third, DESPITE being absolutely plagued by this bug the whole time i was doing it.

And last but not least, at the end of the mission i received a "Bronco Prime".

Yes, just a Bronco prime.

I checked my foundry afterwards, and it appears to have been a Bronco Prime Blueprint afterall, but at the rewards screen it only said "Bronco Prime"

Edit 2.

I was doing another T1 Capture when i encountered the obstacle course where you have to jump down through a "tunnel" of lasers, jump 4 lasers then, then go into the stuff that launches you up through another tunnel into a tall room where you drop down and have to jump over the ice before the door closes. OK so everything was going ok, but then i jumped into the part that launches you high into the tall room. Now what happens here is it kind of throws you forward once you hit your peak height, right above the ledge thats at the top, then as you try and maneuver your way so you dont fall on the ledge you kind of get locked for a second or 2 at the top, then you start falling and as your trying to maneuver your position to land in a nice spot you get locked again in another spot a bit lower from there for at least 2 seconds, AND then after your released from this spot you cant maneuver the way you fall which leads to you falling perfectly into ice and thus failing the test, ultimately making this obstacle course impossible now. 

I know these things because it happened the exact same way before when i did the obstacle course earlier today, i thought it glitched out on me randomly, but now that i have done it a second time i know that it is definitely a bug.

Edited by Cakemaphoneige