Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommended Melee Weapon?

AfroGamerNinja

Question

9 answers to this question

Any. The mods are crazy OP right now. Later they might nerf some of them, but for now slap on steel charge aura, grab whatever looks cool, stick pressure point and spoiled strike on it, and swing away. That's only 16pts. Plenty of room for channel damage or whatever else fits your playstyle.

Good time to be farming mastery by leveling melee weapons.

Any. The mods are crazy OP right now. Later they might nerf some of them, but for now slap on steel charge aura, grab whatever looks cool, stick pressure point and spoiled strike on it, and swing away. That's only 16pts. Plenty of room for channel damage or whatever else fits your playstyle.

Good time to be farming mastery by leveling melee weapons.

Guess I'll get Hate built right away, then. Hate is part of the only weapon type I have a stance mod for.

Guess I'll get Hate built right away, then. Hate is part of the only weapon type I have a stance mod for.

I didn't mean stance mods. I meant the regular damage mods. Just level whatever you have that you haven't mastered yet.

Sorry if it seems like I'm dodging the question or derailing, but we really don't have enough info to say that anything is the best yet. We don't really know how channeling changes per weapon, or how stances affect damage or crit/status. Prime weapons are your safe bets, and the Stalker weapons have always been on par with those so Hate is a good pick IMO.

I didn't mean stance mods. I meant the regular damage mods. Just level whatever you have that you haven't mastered yet.

Sorry if it seems like I'm dodging the question or derailing, but we really don't have enough info to say that anything is the best yet. We don't really know how channeling changes per weapon, or how stances affect damage or crit/status. Prime weapons are your safe bets, and the Stalker weapons have always been on par with those so Hate is a good pick IMO.

Well, Dakra Prime is the only Prime weapon I have.