The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid: Puddle Power 2.0!

Retrikaethan

hello! me again! sorry for two posts so quick but this is different and just occured to me while writing the other thing XD anywayyy as a lot of us know, hydroid's third is pretty big and cancelable but still pretty imposssible to use in mobile combat. so, the though goes like this: why not let hydroid's third be the same kind of ability as ember's third? what i mean to say is why not let hydroid cast it in multiple places? of course this raises the issue of how to then deal with the mobs that fall inside them and how to incorporate the current functionality of falling into the puddle yourself. a simple solution for mobs is that if you shoot into the pool, any mobs within it receive the damage spread about them (such as there are 3 mobs in the pool, each receive 1/3 of the damage shot into the pool so basically each enemy receives 1/x of the damage for x mobs in the pool). you guys at DE could come up with a better solution to that i'd think though. moving on, a way to incorporate the hideyholeness of the puddle could be to have the puddle be usable while it is being stood on by yourself and friendlies. (for pvp it should incorporate the same enemy damaging thing). anyway, thats my idea on the puddle. happy trails!

TL;DR  Make puddlepower usable/placeable like ember's third, enterable for yourself and firendlies via "X"/use button, and make enemies(or other tenno in pvp) damageable by shooting into the pool. [ps, the duration would have to be quite shorter than it is now i would think EDIT also much smaller]

edit: or, yaknow, you could make it so you could move while a puddle

Edited by Retrikaethan