The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Or Nova: What To Choose?

JenkiRymo

Hello Tenno!

Want to ask ur advice. Since a recieve enought platina for my new Frame i cant choose what execetelly to buy.

All my mmo experience was near support and healing, so the first idea was to buy a Trunity. But after that i understand that have platina for Nova.

So, decided to ask ur oppinion about what to choose. Now i use Excalibur to play, my playstyle isn't something specific and is about solo+party runs.

Maybe it wil be easier to buy Nova and to farm Trinity? Or even better to buy Oberon and with his help get Nova?)

Edited by JenkiRymo

Trinity = Support and Nova = Damage dealer

and bc of that i write her, Nova, here) Massive damage, as i think, make runs faster and i'll get Trinity faster. Or i misunderstand something?

spammed castana at his feet

Pls, tell noob what is castana?

Its more playstyle in the end, trin can giv the whole team permanent invincibility but nova can pretty much kill all the enemies. Trin = team. Nova = solo

Castanas are secondary weps that are electric dagger trap things that can be thrown anywhere and activated to release electric. Releasin electric near it will damage self. But with blessing you wont get dmg however the dmg is transferred to Link.

And trinity is very hard in solo?

And what about Oberon?

obaron has 2 usless abilitys 1 meh heal and crush ultimate that has a high chance to drop health orbs wich is honestly mroe worth your energy then the meh heal

If you are careful enough with trinity it can solo without the nessisary mods to abuse her skills nova does not need any fancy mods just standard range efficincy strength