The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unplayable Fps

Omnifrost

Hey;

Like title say, i have big problems with fps and fps drops. After countles messages with Mr.Wes (DEsuport) who was must polite tech i ever talk with, and have enough time and nervs (more then me to be honest) to stay with me and test every single thing that can afect my game, we found that big drops (fps) ocur when i play it online. When i go solo, my game is smoother and kinda playable. 
Like i said, we tried everything, we test my pc, my game, my network, i upgrade my os, drivers, reinstal the game ( two times, don't ask) we tried with modem settings etc..etc..

And noting. I still can't play like i use to play it. This 'problem' start about update 10 or something, after that, i can't play game without rage quit ( or crash, but that crash is related with graphich settings so i keep it on low )

That's why i write this here, maybe, i say MAYBE there is a guy / girl who had this same problem and know how to fix it. Maybe gamers find something devs didn't, i don't know.. i just hope i can fix this problem so i can back to playing. It would be shame to quit playing this game, even if i started back when update 6 was big deal.

Could it be something with game, maybe devs make mistake or something, beacuse i read some post and find out i'm not only one.

Thanks for your time, and hope someone know what problem is. 

Hey;

Like title say, i have big problems with fps and fps drops. After countles messages with Mr.Wes (DEsuport) who was must polite tech i ever talk with, and have enough time and nervs (more then me to be honest) to stay with me and test every single thing that can afect my game, we found that big drops (fps) ocur when i play it online. When i go solo, my game is smoother and kinda playable. 

Like i said, we tried everything, we test my pc, my game, my network, i upgrade my os, drivers, reinstal the game ( two times, don't ask) we tried with modem settings etc..etc..

And noting. I still can't play like i use to play it. This 'problem' start about update 10 or something, after that, i can't play game without rage quit ( or crash, but that crash is related with graphich settings so i keep it on low )

That's why i write this here, maybe, i say MAYBE there is a guy / girl who had this same problem and know how to fix it. Maybe gamers find something devs didn't, i don't know.. i just hope i can fix this problem so i can back to playing. It would be shame to quit playing this game, even if i started back when update 6 was big deal.

Could it be something with game, maybe devs make mistake or something, beacuse i read some post and find out i'm not only one.

Thanks for your time, and hope someone know what problem is. 

can you detail to us what is your computer species ?

Regards, Shino~

can you detail to us what is your computer species ?

Yes, Mr. Shino:

CPU: c2duo e7500 2.93GHz

GFX: Radeon HD5670 1GB

RAM: 3GB

RES: 1024 x 768

OS: Windows 8.1 PRO ( Was using Windows 7, then i upgrade it and it seem my games and pc overal run better on 8.1 )

Drivers update, no dust, no malwares, no unnecessary applications/games, hard preety much empty.

ps. tested on game debate to be sure can i run it, that was back then when i start playing.

jjvkg5.png

Edited by Omnifrost