The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Will You Tell Us About The Spectre?

Renathy

One year open Beta and update/patch notes are still very very vague and incomplete (no conspiracy theory here, they forget to add bad and good things alike. Fixing Loki's Invisibility for Sentinels and not mentioning it to this day stands out as a example). I dont think DE will inform us on what is possibly something that slipped into the Codex.

One year open Beta and update/patch notes are still very very vague and incomplete (no conspiracy theory here, they forget to add bad and good things alike. Fixing Loki's Invisibility for Sentinels and not mentioning it to this day stands out as a example). I dont think DE will inform us on what is possibly something that slipped into the Codex.

DE didn't really warn us about the Harvester at first. I can't remember about the Stalker, though. They did tell us about the Gustrag Three. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't include the Spectre in the update notes as a mystery.

Edited by JRMC

Let's hope it is a mystery then, and not omission/issue with the communication chain in company as with ALL patch notes, forgetting or failing to mention many many changes to sentinels, frames, mods, weapons and game mechanics.

But I guess its fine, Beta game eh? Much better to test something when you dont even know what you are testing or to what it should measure.

But I guess its fine, Beta game eh? Much better to test something when you dont even know what you are testing or to what it should measure.

These mystery enemies are more as a challenge and may reward you. They don't need much testing, besides the AI behavior and abilities - how it uses them, how they work, etc.

Agree to disagree. Had DE even tested the Stalker when they "improved" it and pages upon pages of forum threads about it being overpowered could have been used for something productive (or as productive as an internet gaming forum can be). If I were a little more paranoid I could think this is yet another of many red herrings spread around WF so hype is stronger than feedback. But I am not that paranoid yet.